PDA

View Full Version : What do you think about Aayla being in Episode 2?

Tycho
12-22-2001, 02:19 AM
The official site today announced that Aayla Secura [Quinlan Vos'] blue Twi'lek girl apprentice will be portrayed by a real-life, flesh and blood extra (model / actress)!

Word was Lucas saw the "Darkness" story arc (when Quinlan battles the Anzati Dark Jedi and his legion of vampires) and liked the Aayla cover and said "put her in the movie!"

She will be a background Jedi getting some action during a big battle sequence in Episode 2 (let's discuss Aayla and no spoilers - those who know the movie story already know which battle Aayla would likely appear in).

So is it cool?

Do you think Aayla will die in this sequence?

Think we'll get our second EU action figure from Prequel comics? (if Deluxe Maul was the first? ...or I don't know if you count Snowbi-Wan's brief appearence in Jedi Quest (as the figure is the wrong age to be from that comic regardless if the outfit is the same). Anyway, we do have 3 Twi'lek chics in our collection already, and Ann and Tan Gella (Sebulba's massage girls) are blue Twi'leks as well.

So how many blue Twi'lek chics should Hasbro make? Aayla Secura is now a movie character and just as legit as Sebulba's girls...and Aayla is a female Jedi Knight we'll get to see whoop some Anzati....!

What do you think?

Obi-Don
12-30-2001, 09:45 AM
Yes I like it.Put more in that fit the story line.

As always I promote the EU. I know most do not,but as for me I don't want the story to end.I want to know what happens next to the characters. The more jedi figures they make the better.I also want more dark jedi too.You got to have good and evil.

2-1B
08-02-2002, 01:09 AM
Tycho, if by "model / actress" you meant "ILM intern", then I agree with you. :D

Sure, why not? Great way to sell autographed pics at conventions for $20, while Peter Mayhew and Darth Vader get the same amount. :)

$20 for an intern's autograph ? :eek:
Unless Monica Lewinsky is signing copies of Leaves of Grass or a box of Maccanudos, I have to pass. ;)

Janzeke Khan
08-02-2002, 02:20 AM
I think it was great that she was in the movie. I think she was the only EU Jedi that was in the srceen long enough to be pointed out. Beside Master Trebor or what ever his name is. Hope there wasn't any spoiler there.

Jacen Solo
08-02-2002, 11:53 AM
I say hey I want more Jedi figures, Council members, and any EU. I would really like a Bultar Swan, a Kam Solusar, a Corran Horn, and a Jacen Solo.