PDA

View Full Version : Taco Bell Toys

bluerex02
08-26-2004, 06:12 AM
I'm trying to catalog my collection and have a bunch of the Taco Bell Toys in Baggies; however, I don't see any place in the Collectors' Database to add them. Does that category exist there? Please LMK...thanks:)

JediTricks
08-27-2004, 10:21 PM
I thought they were listed, but I can't find the listings. It's possible they got lost in a corruption. I'll keep looking, sorry they aren't there now.

Exhaust Port
08-28-2004, 08:08 AM
Do people actually collect these, I mean is there a market for these on the secondary market? Someone gave me a complete set with a few duplicates a few years ago. I boxed them up and put them away but have thought about trying to unload them on eBay at some point.

Kidhuman
08-28-2004, 08:51 AM
I am sure there is some completeist out there who wants them EP. I have a few, just got the ones of interest and that was it.

JediTricks
08-29-2004, 09:45 PM
I'm afraid due to the incredibly large amount of these manufactured coupled with the quickness with which the novelty wore off, there aren't too many people collecting 'em.

Exhaust Port
08-30-2004, 11:26 AM
That's what I figured. I'll leave them buried in the closet for me to discover at a later date as a small suprise.

stillakid
08-30-2004, 12:04 PM
That's what I figured. I'll leave them buried in the closet for me to discover at a later date as a small suprise.

Want a real surprise? Leave the food in there with them. :eek: