PDA

View Full Version : Luke was right about what?

Devo
08-29-2004, 09:44 PM
When vader tells luke 'you were right, you were right about me' what exactly was he referring to? Something specific luke said to him? that there was good in him as luke thought or that he had chosen the wrong path (luke never stated this to vader, implied it maybe, thought it presumably)? And do you think he could have come up with a better way of saying 'sorry'?

MASTER_JEDI
08-29-2004, 10:05 PM
Uh, yes Luke DID tell Vader that before he was brought to the Emperor. Luke says something like "I can feel the good in you, let go of the hate" or something in those lines...(somebody will do the real quote).

Kidhuman
08-29-2004, 10:13 PM
Luke told him on Endor. He said 'Come with me, I know there is still good in you." Vader replied" I must obey my master. You dont know the power of the darkside."

Ji'dai
08-29-2004, 10:23 PM
...that scalp baldness and scarring is hereditary in the Skywalker family. Leia didn't believe Luke when he confided in her after the Rebel/Ewok palaver on Endor. Ya know how women are with their hair in all...

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-30-2004, 04:48 PM
...that scalp baldness and scarring is hereditary in the Skywalker family. Leia didn't believe Luke when he confided in her after the Rebel/Ewok palaver on Endor. Ya know how women are with their hair in all...
"That's not true, that's impossible! My hair is so thick and wavy!" :D

I guess he was referring to all that, but I think he was specifically mentioning what Luke was telling Leia on Endor. Can he pick up on conversations through the Force? Or was he implying that Leia had heard about this turn-back-to-the-good-side business?

TheDarthVader
08-30-2004, 06:38 PM
Vader: The emperor has been expecting you.
Luke: I know father.
Vader: So you have accepted the truth.
Luke: I have accepted the truth that you were once Anakin Skywalker, my father.
Vader: That name no longer has any meaning for me.
Luke: It is the name of your true self. You've only forgotten. I know there is good in you. The Emperor hasn't driven it from you fully. That was why you couldn't destroy me. That is why you won't bring me to your master now.
<<<<<<<<LATER ON>>>>>>>>>>>
Luke: Search your feelings father, you can't do this. I feel the conflict within you. Let go of your hate.
Vader: It is too late for me, son.
<<<<<<<<<<<LATER ON>>>>>>>>>>>
Luke: Your thoughts betray you father. I feel the good within you...the conflict.
Vader: There is no conflict.

There you go......from my official screen play. :)

B.
TDV