PDA

View Full Version : Get Fuzzy

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
09-02-2004, 01:04 AM
If you are like me and check the funny pages every now and then, you might come across a new, humorous cartoon strip by Darby Conley, titled "Get Fuzzy." The strip features the exploits of Rob, a young, single man who shares his living space with a talking dog and cat. The strip kinda has the same wry humor of a "Doonesbury" with less political edge.

Anyway, I came home last weekend and saw this strip stuck on the refrigerator. Get Fuzzy (http://www.comics.com/comics/getfuzzy/archive/getfuzzy-20040828.html)
This particular strip is a collector's worse nightmare and is one all of us can appreciate it. There is an archive that can be accessed on the link as well, that follows the whole story line, which begins on the 8/23 strip.

Have fun, read and laugh. :)

lucidebass
09-02-2004, 11:12 AM
Ha-ha-ha!! :D that was great, I needed a good laugh this morning.

Rocketboy
09-02-2004, 11:49 AM
I read that one online once in a while. They occasionally have had some good Star Wars related ones.

Foxtrot is the best when it comes to Star Wars though.

Turbowars
09-05-2004, 12:13 PM
My wife and I have read Get Fuzzy for years. We have a cat that looks just like Fuzzy. That's why my wife started to read it. It's a great strip for animal lovers! What a great idea, SW and Fuzzy. There are SW references every now and then.

There's this one that says,

FUZZ WARS

Episode 1

The Ferret Menace

JEDIpartner
09-08-2004, 12:26 PM
My partner doesn't get this strip at all. I think it's hysterical!!!

Turbowars
09-08-2004, 07:46 PM
Has he not had any animals before? He's missing out!:p

Kidhuman
09-08-2004, 09:34 PM
I used to read that everyday when I lived in NYC. I still read it when I find a newspaper laying around somewhere. It is probably my second favorite strip ever, right after Calvin and Hobbes.