PDA

View Full Version : Custom mini-figures

LusiferSam
09-03-2004, 09:38 PM
I was surfing lugnet last night I spotted this (http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=97014). Most of the figures are pretty cool and well done. I really like Admiral Ackbar and General Veers. But I don't care a bit for 2-1B or Hammerhead. Any way I thought I'd share the find.

Kidhuman
09-03-2004, 10:40 PM
Gotta say those are cool. I thought Hammerhead was pretty neat, but I understand why you wouldnt like it. I love Dengar and Veers atop the AT-AT.

LusiferSam
09-04-2004, 12:58 AM
You know the only thing I'd do different with Dengar is to use a white rag hat rather then a ninja wrap. But I'm not sure Lego makes a white rag hat, so you've got to work with you have. And I thought Veers riding the mini AT-AT good. I hate to say cute, but it is kind of cute.

JediTricks
09-04-2004, 02:42 AM
Those are way more clever than I was expecting. They do make Turban hats for Lego, but they are too bulbous IMO for this. If I was making that Dengar, I'd do what he did except bust out the lower part of the ninja wrap so the whole face showed (I'd also have to repaint the head and body some).

2-1B cracked me up, but I'm also not feeling it there.

Mandalorian Candidat
09-07-2004, 12:21 PM
I did my AT-ST pilot the same way. I just took the head from the T-16 pilot (same as the biker scouts), a samurai helmet, and an Imperial Officer body.

Is it just me or do the Bespin Guards look like bobbies from a bad Benny Hill sketch? ;)