PDA

View Full Version : Oldman not gonna do Grievous?

plasticfetish
09-03-2004, 11:21 PM
There's a story buzzing around right now, that Gary Oldman has decided to take a pass on doing the voice for General Grievous. It's stated in an announcement at his "managements" Web site, that he's unwilling to work a non-SAG film.

Here's a link to the Douglas Management Group Web site. (http://www.douglasmanagementgroup.com) The statement's dated August 23rd.

If this turns out to be true, and honestly, at this point I'm not convinced that it's true, then I'm for sure gonna be a bit dissapointed.

More to come... ?

stillakid
09-04-2004, 12:31 AM
he's unwilling to work a non-SAG film.

Good for him! :)

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-04-2004, 12:33 PM
Oh, he would've been great! I guess they will have to find someone else though.

Elliejabbapop
09-05-2004, 04:31 PM
I just hope they find one of these voices that make people think: WOW!!!;)

stillakid
09-06-2004, 01:48 AM
I just hope they find one of these voices that make people think: WOW!!!;)

How 'bout Kathleen Turner. Jessica Rabbitt did it for me. :smoker:

plasticfetish
09-06-2004, 02:41 AM
Turner's voice has gotten even more "husky" in the past few years, she could probably do Grievous pretty well.

I'm just about 90% sure that this rumor's a hoax at this point. The person that pushed it my way read about it on a "Harry Potter" fan site of all places, and I've only seen it mentioned on a few other similar sites. The "management" site seems fake, and the person who owns that domain name runs some kind of fake looking business.

Weird. But then again, just about everything on the Internet is bunk, so I'm not shocked.

Elliejabbapop
09-06-2004, 03:26 AM
How 'bout Kathleen Turner. Jessica Rabbitt did it for me. :smoker:
lol lol lol

stillakid
09-06-2004, 12:21 PM
Weird. But then again, just about everything on the Internet is bunk, so I'm not shocked.

I don't really exist. I'm just a bot running in the background of the SSG forum program. :glasses:

The 'Xir
09-07-2004, 01:37 AM
I don't really exist. I'm just a bot running in the background of the SSG forum program. :glasses:

That's tied into the Matrix of course! ;) I always figured you for a program! :p ;) :D

Imperial Monarche
09-07-2004, 03:19 PM

You were created by George Lucas to as a joke to make him look bad, right?

stillakid
09-07-2004, 04:30 PM
You were created by George Lucas to as a joke to make him look bad, right?

He doesn't need any help with that. He's doing just fine on his own. :glasses:

derek
09-07-2004, 09:25 PM

if that were only true, we'd of sent an agent smith to hunt you down long, long ago!
:crazed:

stillakid
09-07-2004, 10:44 PM
if that were only true, we'd of sent an agent smith to hunt you down long, long ago!
:crazed:

You can kill an individual, but you can't kill the truth. That of which I have spoken these many moons will prevail because it is truth. Carry on. :)

2-1B
09-08-2004, 12:45 AM
Lousy unions . . . :rolleyes: