PDA

View Full Version : Any word on Wave 4?

evenflow
09-06-2004, 08:18 AM
Anyone know when these will be out?

JEDIpartner
09-07-2004, 12:21 PM
We just got wave 3, man! Give it some time!!! :)

Deoxyribonucleic
09-07-2004, 12:30 PM
*snicker snicker

stillakid
09-13-2004, 04:11 PM
I just got off the phone with Disney Mail Order and they claim that the new Star Tours figures have not arrived at Disney Florida yet. :confused:

Anyway, when they do manage to come in, call 1-407-363-6200.

I was at Disneyland (California) yesterday and was told that ONLY Florida would be getting them (bastards). So for anyone not living in Florida, mail order looks like the only way to get them.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-13-2004, 04:40 PM
I just got off the phone with Disney Mail Order and they claim that the new Star Tours figures have not arrived at Disney Florida yet. :confused:

Anyway, when they do manage to come in, call 1-407-363-6200.

I was at Disneyland (California) yesterday and was told that ONLY Florida would be getting them (bastards). So for anyone not living in Florida, mail order looks like the only way to get them.
Damn, that really sucks. I might be going to Disneyland in December, maybe they'll get them then? I hope.

stillakid
09-13-2004, 07:59 PM
Damn, that really sucks. I might be going to Disneyland in December, maybe they'll get them then? I hope.

We can hope, but the word is that they won't get them at all. Why? I wasn't told.

JediTricks
09-13-2004, 08:18 PM
Just posted this in the Just Found thread in response to your post there Stilla, but I wouldn't take what a Disneyland store employee says too seriously, they may want to help but oftentimes I've found that they know very little and are too eager to fill in the blanks to ensure that your visit is as smooth as possible. It's happened with StarTours and Indy before where they declare something is never going to hit Disneyland and not long after it's right there in the store.

The key phrase here: "grain of salt"

jedi-cpa
10-11-2004, 01:46 PM
I ordered mine on Kebco.

stillakid
01-08-2005, 07:23 PM
Anybody been to Disneyworld/land lately? Any news at all on these? Have Kebco orders been delivered? :confused: :sur:

Mr. JabbaJohnL
01-09-2005, 12:28 PM
Anybody been to Disneyworld/land lately? Any news at all on these? Have Kebco orders been delivered? :confused: :sur:
I went to Disneyland a few weeks ago. They didn't have any of wave 4, though they did have the others. I forgot to ask about them, but I doubt they would've known anyway.

evenflow
01-16-2005, 07:29 AM
I wonder if these will ever come out?

stillakid
03-09-2005, 02:07 AM
Soooooo.....anyone....anyone....Bueller? :confused:

K M Toydarian
03-12-2005, 04:54 AM
Any scoop on what merchandise we can expect to show up in Disneyland from Star Wars weekends? Starwars.com said "...will all be available to guests at Disney MGM's Star Wars Weekends event, with some items also slated to appear at California's Disneyland theme park as well. "
I hope we see the Darth Vader Mickey plush!!!

There are also 4 new pvc toys at the Star Trader in Disney land. 3p0, r2, vader, and yoda. These are not the cartoon style from before. I don't know if they are old or not. There is also a mini plush ewok magnet.
Pretty cool.

Bossk77
03-20-2005, 08:27 PM
They just need to change the fool ride. Mix it up a little. I can only take the trench and the botched trip to endor so many times......