PDA

View Full Version : Galactic Heroes Han SOlo

Kidhuman
09-10-2004, 07:55 PM
ANyone notice that HAn SOlo from ANH GAlactic HEtroes is dressed in the Bespin outift?

JediTricks
09-10-2004, 11:56 PM
Oh yeah, I totally noticed this but couldn't remember if the original Playskool Falcon set had this or ANH Han because the figs in mine are all inside the box which is inconveniently displayed (this is getting remedied real soon, big mistake because this set is too much fun). Turns out, that Falcon does have Han ANH and not ESB, so I guess we're getting a different Han instead of a Playskool to G.Heroes rehash.

JediTricks
09-12-2004, 08:27 PM
I looked more closely at the carded G.Heroes Bespin Han, the body is not just the ANH body with black painted arms instead of white, they really sculpted the pockets into the jacket and gave it a different level of wrinkles. Also, the ANH Han is in the G.Heroes version of the Falcon, so it makes even more sense that they wouldn't release him as a carded fig as well - they did the same thing with Chewie & 3PO, the carded version of 3PO has a different arm pose and the Chewie in the Falcon set has 2 fist holes and a bowcaster instead of the permanent imp blaster that the carded version has.

2-1B
07-07-2005, 02:33 AM
And now we just got our 3rd Chewie . . . I'm not a fan of these repeated characters but at least Chewie gets done with different weaponry - the new Mace didn't feel worth it, but of course I needed to get that pack for The Kit Man ! ! ! :)

Kidhuman
07-07-2005, 11:35 AM
I passed on the R2 SBD set, the Kit and Mace were awesome. Mace just looked sweet with his shiny dome. Kit is nice with the smile.

Tom Foolery
07-07-2005, 01:52 PM
Han Solo really was a hero. I appreciated him lending the Millenium Falcon to Lando Calrissian so they could all fight the Empire and party with those little Wookies on all those different planets. A bunch of them looked like Besbin and Tatooine and stuff. It's like having two of the same planet in the universe. I mean Carl Sagan and those guys said it was possible and these are movies about clones, but who has time to fly all the way back there in five minutes. James Cameron is so stupid. I wish Han Solo's arms would move.

CaptainSolo1138
07-08-2005, 07:10 AM
I like his arms.