PDA

View Full Version : Special SW Insider freebie at Best Buy

jonthejedi
09-11-2004, 03:14 PM
Even though it read free with purchase of SW OTC Dvd or SW Battlefront game...people were nabbing free special collectors SW Insider mags out of a "Take One" cardboard dump. It covers all characters & vehicles in OTC, as well as a preview of SW Battlefront game. Very nice. Also picked up a free Sky Capt. preview DVD.

TheDarthVader
09-11-2004, 05:45 PM
I dont have a best buy around here. :( Could you possibly nab me one? I would gladly compensate you plus shipping. Let me know! PM me. Thanks

B.
TDV

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-11-2004, 07:20 PM
Damn, I was just there and I didn't see any. I saw the Sky Captain thing but that movie looks dumb so I passed.

B'Omarr Monkey
09-12-2004, 01:10 AM
They didn't have any at my Best Buy a couple days ago. Maybe my store is actually waiting to put them out when the DVDs show up.

Sky Captain, dumb? That's the movie I've been most looking forward to all summer. I may be eating my words in a week, but I think it looks great.

jonthejedi
09-12-2004, 06:45 AM
The Darth Vader...I'll try but no promises...they may have pulled them after yesterday...only my Best Buy would put them out 2 weeks before street date. As for Sky Capt., I'll reserve judgement until I see it. Star Wars looked kinda weird & bizarre to me in that raw original trailer...then looked what happened that day in May, 1977.