PDA

View Full Version : use for Bespin Leia's stormtrooper gun

Darth Tornado
09-13-2004, 10:51 AM
Ok Leia's gun is a silvery color and since she doesnt use one in her Bespin outfit anyways people can just use it for IG-88(who is missing his stormtrooper rifle) and it looks great on him since the version IG-88 had was a silvery color. :D

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-13-2004, 04:30 PM
Another way for IG-88 to have a blaster is from the 2001 POTJ Bespin Escape Leia which had two.

JediTricks
09-13-2004, 08:21 PM
I like Tornado's idea because this gun he's talking about is way brighter than any other version of this accessory, and IG-88 does have one of these guns in the film but not with the POTJ figure. Personally though, I still need like another 2 dozen of these for my various Stormtrooper and hero figures, I can't stand that bendy rifle that comes with the CTC stormtrooper or the POTF2 supersized version of the Imperial blaster.

seanmcfripp
09-24-2004, 08:18 PM
And here I thought I was so clever for having this very same idea. I actually had been using the version that came with POTJ Lando, as it was pretty close in color to IG-88's rifle, but the new imperial blaster is a perfect match color wise. I just wish IG-88's hands were a little better designed to hold it.

AmanaMatt
09-30-2004, 04:28 PM
I'm with you here - I have used this gun for Ig-88 every since it came out...it looks pretty close together.

NewtonDKC
10-12-2004, 07:51 PM
What I want to know is how Hasbro - who is always so happy to throw 2 guns in with so many figures that did not have two guns in the movies - could possibly forget IG-88's SECOND GUN THAT HE HAD IN THE MOVIE!!! (sorry, little pent up rage there). :-) I mean he has it clearly in the card pics, the previous versions of the figures (even the vintage one had 2 guns for Midi Chlorians Sake!). How could they forget this? And even worse, how could they not correct it in the OTC line? Perfect chance to fix it and even make more sales as the completists would have to buy him because he now ships with 2 guns (well, actually, wrong group - completists would already buy it for the different packaging...you know what I mean though!). I just don't get it, and it's always really bugged me. I want someone to answer for this! Bring on the Interrogation Droid and the humans responsible for such offensive mistakes from Hasbro!!! Now!!! :-)