PDA

View Full Version : Holo Emperor Palpatine - Now Available to Non-Hyperspace Members!!

Beast
09-15-2004, 05:18 PM
I know this could have gone in the other thread, but I figured I'd make sure that everyone that wants one sees this. StarWarsShop.com has now opened the orders up to non-Hyperspace members for 10.99 each. So get your orders in while you can, as it's sure that these will go fast. Here's the info. :)

Dear Customer,

StarWarsShop.com is excited to announce that the EXCLUSIVE Holographic Emperor Palpatine action figure has just been released to non-Hyperspace Fan Club members! The new figure depicts the Emperor as seen in Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back.

From Hasbro's Original Trilogy Collection, this rendition of Emperor Palpatine is cast in translucent plastic to simulate the ghostly hologram effect. Though only the upper body of the Emperor is seen during this broadcast, the entire figure has been molded, complete with a removable cane accessory to properly depict the character made famous by Ian McDiarmid.

The figure comes in Original Trilogy Collection packaging, with the black and silver Star Wars logo rendered in a style reminiscent of the original Kenner figures. In addition, to help protect your investment, each figure will be shipped in a protective, collector's Star Case by ProTech.

This figure is available in limited quantity so, click here to buy it now!http://www.qksrv.net/click-1467700-10363300

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Hellboy
09-15-2004, 05:40 PM
Thanks a bunch for posting that info Binks. :D

I was beginning to wonder if I was going to have to resort to the secondary market for this piece and I wasn't about to pay for that Hyperspace membership just for this. Nice to know that being just a regular ole' Fan Club member still has its privileges. :cool:

Beast
09-15-2004, 05:48 PM
No probs, Hellboy. That's why I'm here. ;) :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks