PDA

View Full Version : Cool site

britcit3
09-16-2004, 05:02 PM
Well worth a look........

http://mikesmicros.com/Categories.htm

PS where is our moderator? Ain't heard nuttin' from Mr SJ in ages.

BC3

SWAFMAN
09-16-2004, 09:21 PM
a couple of those SWMMs look like protos - the bright green KBOP and the speeder bike with stormtrooper (bottom-center of the three in the pic). bc3, you probably have the MMs of these two vehicles. Do you think they're likely normal MMs or protos?

re: gsj... sure hope the gsj family has weathered the hurricanes with minimum disruption to their lives. my thoughts are with them.

M2Museum
09-17-2004, 11:37 AM
Hi all,

Thanks BritCit3 for posting my site here. I just wanted to let everyone know that I recently changed the name of my web site to M2Museum.com. Any links for Mikesmicros.com/blahblah will still work and will direct you automaticaly to the new domain name. I just thought I'd let you know.

Anyway, Re: the pieces that are suspected as being prototypes are not. The Speeder Bike with the storm trooper is from one of the play sets. I forget which one. But it's pretty cool because the stormtrooper swivels on the bike. I'm not sure what a KBOP is though. So I really can't comment on that one. But I'd be pretty confident it's not a proto, unless I got real lucky and stumbled on one.

Mike

Bobby Fett
09-17-2004, 02:00 PM
Excellent collection. Thanks for sharing! :)

good shot jansen
05-15-2005, 01:17 PM
The Speeder Bike with the storm trooper is from one of the play sets. I forget which one. But it's pretty cool because the stormtrooper swivels on the bike.
Mike

as i recall, the swivelin' speeder bike tropper is from the chewbacca head endor playset.

it is a cool varient. that's why i started buyin' the opening head, and other mm playsets, after vt had made us aware that there are different varients on garden variety mm's in playset, i had to git en' all.

other varients, are the shuttle tyderium with foldable wings

the troop lander with the same folding wing option,

oh i can't remember all of them, i know that they're posted somewhere on the site, when i dig it up, i'll post the link where you can see what varients of the sw mm's are available