PDA

View Full Version : How was your day?

Kidhuman
09-16-2004, 06:14 PM
My day sucked pretty badly.

I woke up at 8:10 and had to rush to a dentist appointment. Made it there on time and got my tooth pulled. :hurt: I come home and had to finish shampooing the carpets with a Rug Doctor(which is awesome). While doing my daughters room, I had to move her bed. While putting it back together I dropped the boxspring on my big toe. Blood squirted everywhere. Trip to the ER. My toe is not broken, but I will lose my toenail. :vomit:

The only thing good about today is that I got 2 perscriptions of painkillers.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
09-16-2004, 07:12 PM
I remember when i got my 4 wisdom teeth pulled, they had to do some extra cutting in my mouth, so they gave me vicodin. phew nilly, i was ridin' high in the clouds for the next week. Good times had by all!! :D

Hope ya feel better, KH. :)

stillakid
09-16-2004, 08:32 PM
After sitting in traffic, I got the opportunity to meet Aaron Piersol and Amanda Beard. A nice change of pace working with real people who have actually accomplished something instead of the run of the mill acting crowd.

Oh, then I had to get into traffic to get back. :ermm:

Kyle Katarn
09-16-2004, 08:36 PM
I woke up ver very late, I ate a sandwich, then I remebered that I needed to do an in-group homework(I'm still doing it)but I'm posting in the forums and watching stuff in Hyperspace.

Rebo's_Guitarist
09-16-2004, 10:17 PM
Got up, made my daily toy round (found nothing) and went to work. Forgot it was Customer Appreciation Days, dang it was busy.:mad:

JEDIpartner
09-17-2004, 09:04 AM
My whole week has been crappy and I'm depressed. *shrug*

BanthaPoodoo
09-17-2004, 11:57 AM
I got woke up at 2AM when Hurricane Ivan came through, and didnt get any sleep. Finaly at 6:30 I said forget it and got up. Gee great, no power, no water. Freezers thawing out. They say power won't be on for another week. Water same way.

I have a laptop with a dvd player though & a phone line so at least I can get on and talk about star wars or watch the movies if need be!!!

Slept all last night with the windows open in the southern sultry night. Nice & hot & sticky. Then got up and had to come to work. Luckily my friend across town had water so I got a shower over there.

Tonight we are cooking all the steaks, chicken, & other meats in the freezer cause they are thawing out. Should be fun.

Thats how my day went & looks like thats how my week is gonna go.

Important thing is my Star Wars collection is safe!!!

Kidhuman
09-17-2004, 02:08 PM
Important thing is my Star Wars collection is safe!!!

That's about right. The hell with the meat, we'll have a feast with that, but dont touch the collection.

Slicker
09-17-2004, 06:39 PM
This has been one of the worst days ever. I was on leave for 12 days and then had to leave 2 days before my brothers wedding. I then had to drive from mid-Michigan to very southern Virginia to report to my next duty station. The drive took 14 hours which wasn't bad because I like to drive but I got on base in the dark then had to try and find the right buildings to check into I didn't get to sleep until 11:00 pm and at that I didn't have any bedding because the office where you get linens was shut down for the night. I hate the military.:D J/K please don't tell my CO I said that.:D :D :D

Kidhuman
09-17-2004, 06:44 PM
Where in Southern Va are you at?

mabudonicus
09-18-2004, 05:57 AM
Awwww, KH, you jealous of ol' mabudon and his double-wipeout elbowshattering pre-labour-day spectacular ;)?????

:beard: of course not, sorry to hear your luck ran out on ya that day bro :(
I know how ya hate taking them painkillers, too

Glad you made it through the bad weather, BP

And stilla, congrats on meeting Ms. :beard:

Slicker
09-18-2004, 01:55 PM
Where in Southern Va are you at?I'm stationed at NAS Oceana. To be honest with you though I'd rather be at home in Michigan.

Reefer Shark
09-18-2004, 04:38 PM
What a crappy week is right.... I think there was something in the air.

If I had seen this on Thursday I would have posted my crappy day as well. Spent a 10 hour day with no break, working for some very picky clients that kept changing their mind (I do networking, and computer support).

Came home to find a nice letter from the IRS. Looks like I'm being audited - great :rolleyes:

Then went to a family dinner with my fiance. The night ends in a blowout fight between her and 6 other family members. Now everyone's upset, and we probably won't be doing any family functions for a while.

Oh joy.

Kidhuman
09-18-2004, 10:07 PM
Now everyone's upset, and we probably won't be doing any family functions for a while.

Oh joy.

And that sucks how?
:beard: :crazed:

Reefer Shark
09-19-2004, 12:22 AM
And that sucks how?
:beard: :crazed:You have a point... I should be saying "good riddance". :smoker:

Tonysmo
09-19-2004, 02:50 AM
wow, bloody toes, long drives, no power, fighting in-laws.. sounds like a BIG ol case of the Mondays..

kidding, but thats got to suck.

Ive had my own semi busy days.. trying to finish laying tile down on my kitchen floor.. about 92% down putting it down, and then the grout. Woot. I have to have this completed by next Thursday.. The Fridge comes in. Once I get the kitchen done, and we get moved in, I can start working on the basement..aka Star Wars Central. In-between I had a few minutes to play Imperial bodyguard at a LAN/Birthday party.. one of these days Ill have a complete suit.. until then,.

http://www.cybersarge.com/PICT0158-r.JPG