PDA

View Full Version : OTC On Sale

mm74md
09-20-2004, 12:54 PM
Ok, just got back from my lunch break & thought I'd post what kind of bargains are out there in case y'all don't know already. Time to get some Christmas shopping done!

Kmart
Basically everything is $1 off (Galactic Heroes, Basic, VOTC, 12", Cantina) except the X-Wing/Tie Fighter & Lightsabers were $2 off

TRU
Basic figures & Galactic Heroes are 2 for $7. You must buy 2 to get the deal.
X-wing/Tie Fighter/Ask Yoda - $12.99
Lightsabers - $14.99
VOTC not on sale. But they should pricematch if you have a Kmart ad

Target
No sales that I could find

I didn't have a chance to head into the mall & see what KB had. But I doubt they had anything on sale. Wal Mart is just too busy for me to stop at, but they rarely have sales either.

Hope this helps!

Ji'dai
09-20-2004, 06:05 PM
Should've stopped at Wal-Mart. My local Super WM had two cardboard cube displays, one for Hasbro and another for LEGO. The Hasbro display had pics of the Hasbro Falcon on two sides and were filled with OTC Falcons on one side and VOTC on the other. The VOTC I saw were only the ANH wave, not ESB or ROTJ. The LEGO display had the new Falcon and OTC re-packed Snowspeeder, Cantina, and X-Wing with Yoda's Hut.

These displays were different than the ones Wal-Mart put out a few weeks ago that contained the carry cases, OTC basic figures, and Galactic Heroes.

Gonk 1979
09-20-2004, 06:24 PM
....super old news, my friend. The sales started yesterday and have been talked about for a couple of weeks on these boards...

mm74md
09-21-2004, 09:02 AM
....super old news, my friend. The sales started yesterday and have been talked about for a couple of weeks on these boards...

That's why I said "in case y'all don't know already"

This was for those of us who don't spend every waking moment reading these boards.

OC47150
09-22-2004, 01:17 PM
I have to stop at Kmart and get some price adjustments.