PDA

View Full Version : I had a dream last night......

Bosskman
09-21-2004, 05:13 AM
..... that I saw ROTS and it was terrible. Palpy had a freaking musical number! I gotta go to work soon so I'll give all the grizzly details later but has anyone else had these sorta dreams before? I had a similar one about AOTC before it came out (it had Skeletor and my sister in it). Freaky.

mabudonicus
09-21-2004, 06:41 AM
Yes, I had an AOTC dream where the film was just close-ups of people's hands mashing vintage figs together (to make them "fight") cut together with random scenes of space flight and combat, and the whole mess had an audio track that was just Lucas explaining his "vision" and how it was supposed to look..
I recently had an ROTS dream where the film started with a re-edit of TPM with no gungans or midichlorians, in the dream I basically saw the whole film and it was awesome,most of it was really good space combat and Jake Lloyd had been replaced by someone else,too; so good, in fact, that I left the theatre totally forgetting about ROTS, and I regretted it when I woke up....
might be a Canadian thing :beard: but I do know the odd feeling of having vivid dreams of films yet to be released.... pretty much all SW films......

Kidhuman
09-21-2004, 08:09 AM
Yes, I had an AOTC dream where the film was just close-ups of people's hands mashing vintage figs together (to make them "fight") cut together with random scenes of space flight and combat, and the whole mess had an audio track that was just Lucas explaining his "vision" and how it was supposed to look..

Maybe that would have been better in some opinions.

Bosskman
09-22-2004, 05:06 PM
Dammit! I forget most of it now, but Palpy's "reaveal" scene was in a bathtub and there was a horible rock eating giant creature like those worrms from Dune. (It actually scared the crap outa me). There was also a fiery fortress on a volcanic planet that belonged to Palpy.

2-1B
11-18-2007, 12:28 PM
Bosskman your dream about the fortress was pretty close except it wasn't Palpy who was there but rather his pawns.

The Palps reveal scene might as well have been in the bathtub, given the way he was writhing and moaning. lol It would have been dangerous in water though with all the Force Lightning flyin around. lol

jjreason
11-18-2007, 07:36 PM
Caesar, if you even dream of me revealing myself in a bathtub with fire & lava all over the place... you better wake up and apologize. :D

Mr. JabbaJohnL
11-18-2007, 10:23 PM
I, too, had several dreams about seeing AOTC and ROTS in the theaters around the times they came out. I remember one of them being Shrek instead (or at least had Princess Fiona on the screen) and another was very similar to Power Rangers, with Jedi with all colors of lightsabers and matching robes. Weird.

General_Grievous
11-19-2007, 12:46 PM
I do know the odd feeling of having vivid dreams of films yet to be released.... pretty much all SW films......

I do too. All too well. A few years ago, before ROTS came out, I had a dream that I was going to the theater to see it. I woke up just as the theater lights went down. :(

But slightly off-topic, about a year ago I had a dream that I saw Spider-Man 3. I don't remember much about the dream, but I do remember there being a cemetary. Now I don't want to spoil the movie for anyone, so let me just say that I saw the future. ;)

Kidhuman
11-19-2007, 07:47 PM
in a dream i had you were standin all alone with a dyin' world below
and a microphone singin' hallelujah i finally broke their mold

whatever its gonna take good luck, keep it real where (are) the boys in LIVE?
they're ****in' in the mainstream open up your cage focus
all your rage the world needs people like you

in a dream i had i was on a stage with queen michael stipe
and elton john bono and springsteen singin hallelujah, rock and roll is king

people like you! people like you! mother****ers like you! people like you!

in a dream i had you were standin all alone with a dyin' world below
and a microphone singin' hallelujah i finally broke their mold

people like you! people like you! warriors like you! lovers like you!

bobafrett
11-19-2007, 07:56 PM
Only Tycho is allowed to dream, and post about it.

Hello my peeps!