PDA

View Full Version : Ray Traylor aka Big Boss Man is dead.

Kidhuman
09-23-2004, 04:21 PM
Big Boss Man has passed away. Causes unknown at this time.

:cry: (http://www.wwe.com/news/headlines/1277702) <-----click for story

Jedi_Master_Guyute
09-23-2004, 06:28 PM
:cry: I remember when i was a young lad living in Champaign, IL and the WWF came to town and i saw Big Boss Man and Hulk Hogan in a steel cage match. Oh, memories.

RIP big fella. :zzz:

mabudonicus
09-23-2004, 06:29 PM
I loved to hate him when I was younger, and was just laughing the other day about the incident with Al Snow's poodle

RIP, Big Boss Man

2-1B
09-24-2004, 05:16 AM
"causes unknown" but given the frequency of former V McM employees dying early, it's not too hard to guess . . . :(

If ya ever take a trip down to Cobb County, Ga . . . farewell Boss Man. I'll always remember the Twin Towers.

lucidebass
09-24-2004, 10:11 AM
I live about 30 mins from "Cobb County, GA" now. And its nothing like I pictured it to be when I was a kid (grew up in Bristol, CT) and first saw the Boss Man! I expected a very backwoods redneck town, but its actually very modern. The best Guitar Center in GA is right in the middle.

Sad news, Too many wrestlers have been dying lately... I had heard earlier this year he was supposed to be returning to the ring in WWE.
RIP Boss Man, you will be missed. :cry:

InsaneJediGirl
09-24-2004, 10:14 PM
RIP Boss Man.

I agree lucidebass.Seems all the wrestling greats are starting to check out :(

Bobajames
09-26-2004, 07:31 AM
The boss man was actually running for some public office out here in Paulding county (just west of Cobb), that's where all the backwoods rednecks are that you heard about - across the street from me :) . i remember one time when the boss man came to my middle school and had lunch with one of my teachers (they were good pals). i heard about him passing the day before yesterday and was blown away. rest in peace, boss.