PDA

View Full Version : GG's Stromie is awesome and it comes with a free Bust up!

Turbowars
09-24-2004, 09:58 PM
I don't know if this has been posted , but the Stormtrooper mini bust comes with a Bust up. It's the alternate version of Liea. The one with the gun pointing up.

Anyways, Wow the bust is more than what I expected. It comes with 2 pairs of arms and 3 guns. Too many way to position him. Well not really:p.My 2 look bad a-- together. GG gets 2 thumbs up! Oh and I picked them up from EE today.

mini-rock
09-24-2004, 10:43 PM
Cool Turbo. I didn't know it came with a bust-up. I'll probably just give it to my kids though once I receive mine which should be tomorrow. Do you have any pics? :)

Jayspawn
09-25-2004, 09:37 AM
Glad to hear the Stormie bust is shipping! A free Bust-Up is cool! I'm espicially looking forward to this MiniBust -being a huge Stormtrooper fan that I am!

[DSS]Pedr0
09-25-2004, 11:06 AM
My two are shipped and I cant wait. Some have said be careful with the two hand gun pose. Hard to get them together without scratching the paint on the hands. I will have to army build this one for sure. ;)

Turbowars
09-25-2004, 11:52 AM
The hand posing isn't difficult. I had no problem. You just have to treat the whole bust like it will break at the slightest touch.

Reefer Shark
09-25-2004, 01:17 PM
The stormy bust looks awesome, and seeing the Bossk bust yesterday really makes me wish I would have jumped on these when they started.

This may be off-topic:
mini-rock, I just checked out your Theater Room link. Damn man, that's an extremely impressive collection. Real classy. I especially like how you have the busts next to their corresponding MR sabres. I would love to have a collection like that someday.

Cool stuff :smoker:

mini-rock
09-25-2004, 02:49 PM
Thanks Reefer Shark. Compliments are always best from fellow collectors. The room will be better once I have put a little work into it which I will start to do by next summer. :D

BTW my Stormie bust didn't arrive today, so that means it will be here by Monday for sure. :(

Jayspawn
09-27-2004, 08:51 AM
I have my Stormtrooper bust ordered through NewForceComics.com -which is in Florida and has been swamped by continuous hurricanes and natural disasters. So it may be some time before I get mine. :crazed:

elkkthunder
10-09-2004, 07:46 AM
the stormtrooper is excellent, swivel head, multiple guns and hands. Prob my 2nd favorite after my boba fett bust.

I got a han solo mini bust-up. Not too bad, smaller then I though they would be.

dr_evazan22
10-09-2004, 12:56 PM
I was goning to say that the bust-ups might be inserted randomly. I got a 3PO in oil bath today. I have a couple more to pick up still. I think the bust looks awesome also, just wish it was painted a clean stark white, as opposed to the off white.

Turbowars
10-09-2004, 01:07 PM
When I picked up my 1st 2 Stormie busts they both came with a Leia bust-up. Their edition # are 7082 and 7083. Then I just picked up another one with a 3PO bust up with a edition # of 1567. So maybe they are packing a different bust up in every 1000 or 2000 mini busts. So far I have only heard of Liea, 3PO and Han being found.

elkkthunder
10-10-2004, 09:33 AM
i got # 359, pretty low with a han bust up, i doubt there is a pattern

Jayspawn
10-11-2004, 11:58 PM
My Stormie bust is on the way! A random Bust-Up included with a standard bust sounds good to me. Cant wait to see what I get. A Stormtrooper Bust-Up with a Stormtrooper Bust would be great!

Jayspawn
10-19-2004, 09:09 AM
Woohoo! My Stormtrooper Bust arrived in the mail yesterday! He's my favorite of ALL the mini-busts soo far. This is definatly a must-have piece for any big time Star Wars collector. I was supprised the run number is 10,000! Thats a whole lotta Stormtroopers. So much the better! My FREE Bust-up was C-3PO. I'm contiplating getting another Stormtrooper bust because I love it soo much!

I've never seen any of the bust-ups in person till now, its an interesting trinket.

bobafrett
10-20-2004, 01:49 PM
Are these the full size Stormtrooper busts? I didn't even realize these were out. Now I want to run to my local SW collector to see if he has any in stock.

Turbowars
10-20-2004, 02:02 PM
Yes they are the larger resin busts, not the small bust-ups.

bobafrett
10-26-2004, 01:54 PM
Yes they are the larger resin busts, not the small bust-ups.

I ended up finding one at a local collector shop. The large Stormtrooper bust that is. I pick it up tomorrow, but I won't get the small bust up. I do plan on ordering the set on EE.

bobafrett
11-03-2004, 10:56 AM
Well I picked up 2 GG Stormtrooper busts at the collector store. When I got them home, both had a mini C-3PO in the oil bath. I'm glad I saw this before placing an order for the set on EE. I was going to order the set of minis, the one that costs around $100 bucks, but gaurantees you will get all of the minis. After seeing the 3PO, I have lost interest in collecting the mini line. I still will collect the busts though.

Reefer Shark
11-03-2004, 05:29 PM
Well, I folded and got the Stormy bust. It really is awesome! Mine came with a Solo mini.

Now I want to track down a Biker Scout, and Bossk bust. I really wish I would've gotten into these sooner so I could have scored a Fett and Vader...

Turbowars
11-03-2004, 06:37 PM
Reefer glad to hear you broke down and joined the club!!

I got my Gamorrean Guard a few days ago and man let me tell you this one is awesome. GG has me hooked. I was so happy to get another C-3PO bust up with him,:rolleyes: now I only have about 5 of him.

Jayspawn
11-05-2004, 10:19 AM
Reefer Shark, I think you can still get the Bossk Bust at most Media Play or Suncoast stores. I think they have him in stock at NewForceComics.com for a good price also.

I dont have mine yet, but does the Luke X-Wing Bust come with a free BustUp?

Reefer Shark
11-05-2004, 06:18 PM
Reefer Shark, I think you can still get the Bossk Bust at most Media Play or Suncoast stores. I think they have him in stock at NewForceComics.com for a good price also.

I dont have mine yet, but does the Luke X-Wing Bust come with a free BustUp?
Thanks for the suggestion Jayspawn. I did find one at a Suncoast, but passed on it because he was missing a tooth :sur:

Oh yeah, thanks for the welcome Turbo. You knew I had to give in at some point didn't you? ;)

Turbowars
11-05-2004, 06:39 PM
I dont have mine yet, but does the Luke X-Wing Bust come with a free BustUp? Yes it does and so does the Gam guard.

Jayspawn
11-06-2004, 09:31 AM
Excellent....everything is going as planned."