PDA

View Full Version : Happy that there is no new major sequence being added to ROTS

2-1B
09-25-2004, 12:13 AM
In the new Insider,
Tricky McCallum said that while there are some pickup shots, they didn't add anything major on the same scale as the AOTC Droid Factory. Personally I'm glad to hear that. :D

What does interest me though is this new scene between Padme and Ani. I'm looking forward to some spoiler dialogue from that scene. :crazed:

Pendo
09-25-2004, 08:57 AM
The new dialogue will probably be something like this...

Anakin: "The Force grows strong in my family. I have it. My father has it. And my sister has it... Yes it's you, Padmé!"

Padmé: "I know. Somehow I've always known!"

:crazed:

PENDO!

The 'Xir
09-25-2004, 02:45 PM
Does this mean Aurra Sing is Luke and Leia's real mother? :stupid: YES!!! A little child endangerment in your Star Wars! What next Mix breeding between Wookies and Ewoks :ermm:

Elliejabbapop
09-26-2004, 04:51 AM
In the new Insider,
Tricky McCallum said that while there are some pickup shots, they didn't add anything major on the same scale as the AOTC Droid Factory. Personally I'm glad to hear that. :D

What does interest me though is this new scene between Padme and Ani. I'm looking forward to some spoiler dialogue from that scene. :crazed:
Me too :crazed: