PDA

View Full Version : What do you think will be the hard to find figure?

Billiam86
09-26-2004, 01:47 PM
For Episode 1, it was Darth Maul and Mace Windu. For Episode 2, it was Count Dooku and Yoda. Who do you think will the hard to find figures come ROTS this spring?

DarkArtist
09-26-2004, 02:31 PM
I found both Dooku and Yoda on the same day at Walmart, the day right after midnight madness, along with hanger duel Anakin. I found Maul and Windu at Midnight Madness.
But if I had to guess I would say it would most likely be General Grevios and Darth Vader.

Slicker
09-26-2004, 02:40 PM
I'll put my money on Boba Fett unfortunately.

DarthQuack
09-27-2004, 08:46 PM
It's a tough call, with 29 figures coming out the first day I'm sure we'll notice shortly after.

aceguide
09-28-2004, 12:46 PM
The General, Darth or Chewie. That's my guess.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-28-2004, 05:00 PM
I'll go with General Grievous and one of the new versions of Anakin.

plasticfetish
09-28-2004, 05:32 PM
I'll go with General Grievous and one of the new versions of Anakin.Aren't like 20 of these 29 going to end up being versions of Anakin? ;)

Hellboy
09-29-2004, 02:27 PM
Probably Vader and/or Grievous for the first few days but I'm sure there will be plenty to go around between Midnight Madness and the release of the film in May.

I'm not to worried about getting all of them right away. Based on the last 2 episodes everything that started out rare was eventually an easy find and all of it ended up available at clearance prices.

-Durge-
09-30-2004, 11:40 AM
Wookie Warriors will be hard to find. There will be plenty of Grevious'. You can count on that!

plasticfetish
09-30-2004, 12:25 PM
Wookie Warriors will be hard to find.Ah, that is most probably going to be true.

Also, I wonder how many variations of the new clone troopers we'll end up seeing.

Kidhuman
09-30-2004, 12:41 PM
According to Tycho up to 30

plasticfetish
09-30-2004, 12:59 PM
Ah, that's right. But you know, with this being their last chance to really cash in, I wouldn't be surprised if he was close.

ronhudy
10-01-2004, 12:26 PM
Probably Vader and/or Grievous for the first few days but I'm sure there will be plenty to go around between Midnight Madness and the release of the film in May.

I'm not to worried about getting all of them right away. Based on the last 2 episodes everything that started out rare was eventually an easy find and all of it ended up available at clearance prices.

My thoughts exactly...

Knightfall
10-02-2004, 12:45 PM
I think Grievous will be the hard-to-find figure for a couple of months, but like Darth Maul, there'll eventually be enough for everyone. I feel like there'll be plenty of Vader, just because he's the most iconic character in the SW universe and will have tons of crossover appeal to non-collectors.

DarthQuack
10-02-2004, 01:09 PM
Seems like the way some people are talking about buying figures it will be Storm/Clonetroopers with all these fanatic army builders out there....:mad:

Darth Mina
10-08-2004, 12:22 PM
Seems like the way some people are talking about buying figures it will be Storm/Clonetroopers with all these fanatic army builders out there....:mad:
That is exactly what i was thinking. Hasbro is going to short pack one of the clone variations and we are all going to go crazy looking for it, and leave it to Hasbro the will stop shipping the figure before we can get at least one :frus:

Kidhuman
10-08-2004, 12:25 PM
That is why you must get to midnight madness and buy every figure that night that you see. This way you will not have to deal with stuff like this. The last one, I had to hunt down Yoda and Dooku on ebay. Not htis time I tell you. I will buy all troopers I see that night. Lots of trades will take place the next day I tell you, mark my words

Darth Mina
10-08-2004, 12:32 PM
That is why you must get to midnight madness and buy every figure that night that you see. This way you will not have to deal with stuff like this. The last one, I had to hunt down Yoda and Dooku on ebay. Not htis time I tell you. I will buy all troopers I see that night. Lots of trades will take place the next day I tell you, mark my words
But there is always a short packed figure for that nite :rolleyes: never the less your theory sounds good to me. it sure beats the E-bay way