PDA

View Full Version : Transformers and G.I.Joe wishlist

SithDroid
09-26-2004, 04:00 PM
Hey Hasbro, I am glad that you have re-released a number of the Generation One Transformers in a Commemorative Edition, but there are a ton of figures that still need to be made, especially the "popular" characters. Here is a list of Transformers that I would like to see re-released.

Megatron (possibly as an internet exclusive)
Soundwave packaged with all of his cassette tapes (Lazerbeak, Buzzsaw, Frenzy, Rumble, Ravage, and Ratbat)
Shockwave
All of the Dinobots (Grimlock, Slag, Snarl, Sludge, and Swoop)
Bumblebee
Omega Supreme
Metroplex
Tripticon
All of the Constructicons in a boxed set to form Devastator (Bonecrusher, Hook, Long Haul, Mixmaster, Scavenger, and Scrapper)
All of the Aeiralbots in a boxed set to form Superion (Air Raid, Skydive, Slingshot, Fireflight, and Silverbolt)
Also Predaking, Menasaur, Defensor, Bruticus, Computron, and Abominus combinders.

Also for G.I.Joe it would be nice to see some sort of re-release of the "Classic" G.I.Joe figures in Commemorative packaging similar to what you have done with the Transformers or the Vintage line of Star Wars. Figures I would like to see are:

Cobra Commander
Hooded Cobra Commander
Destro
Baroness
Stormshadow
Firefly
Major Bludd
Dr. Mindbender
Tomax & Xamot
B.A.T.
Cobra Soldier
Crimson Guard
Zartan
Buzzer
Ripper
Torch
Monkeywrench
Serpentor

Duke
Scarlett
Snake Eyes
Stalker
Gung Ho
Snowjob
Torpedo
Blowtoch
Mutt & Junkyard
Spirit
Roadblock
Shipwreck
Jinx
Quick Kick
Barbeque
Bazooka
Flint
Dusty
Lady Jaye
Tunnel Rat
Beachhead
Hawk (version 2)
Sgt. Slaughter

I'm sure there are many more that could be added, but I will leave it at that for now. If anyone else here has a say in what they would like re-released for these lines, please feel free to say.

kool-aid killer
09-27-2004, 01:29 PM
I want to see Sunstreaker come out someday soon so he would be at the top of any type of Hasbro reissue wish list. I wouldnt mind Mirage either. I would love see some larger figures made also but i doubt we will anytime soon, too many basic figures clog TRUs shelves, i dont know how well an Omega Supreme would do. I think Hasbro could get a jump on Takara if they reissued six of Soundwaves cassettes, but they would have to include Ravage and Rumble in the assortment. I think Hasbro already said they wouldnt be reissuing the Dinobots so we may have to wait for Takara to do it, but i cant imagine them going for it anytime soon. Predaking will be coming out later this year, but with a hefty price tag. Im waiting to see what his package looks like before i shell out that kind of money.

Adam
09-27-2004, 11:03 PM
Omega Supreme can't be reissued, the mold was never owned by Hasbro or Takara.