PDA

View Full Version : Episode III: What to Expect? - Possible Plot Synopsis

Beast
09-27-2004, 03:15 AM
Someone posted this info over on the horror forums I post on, and it seems to fit fairly well with the info we have for EIII. So I figured I would pass it on for those of you with a curious streak of whole. Note that this info doesn't include the battle between the Republic and the Sepretists, nor does it include some of the stuff like Anakin being sent to kill the Sepretist Leaders on the Lava Planet, or what happens with Dooku. But it still seems to fit with what we know from spoilers and from the DVD's. It's in three seperate posts, and they somewhat overlap. But I'll post them in order. :)

On Vader's Creation and General Grevious:

To begin and explain a few things of not 1 but 2 characters to start with:

Vader and Grievious share similarities. Both at one time were men. When a serious fight broke out between them and their duelist at the time, both were severly injured and killed. Due to the technology of Droid Engineering, crafters were able to create special droids to perform body reconstruction surgery. This procedure allows these droids (2-1B and FX-7 Medical Droids) to rebuild and supply robotics to the persons body that has been removed or severed, in order to create a new fully working and feeling limb/etc.

When Grievious was killed, all that could be saved was his brain. So an android body was constructed and the brain and eyes were placed into this shell and Grievious had life again.

When Anaken is killed by Obi-Wan it wasnt as bad as Grievious' fate. But bad enough. According to the script Obi-Wan takes 3 massive Saber slashes at Anaken. One severing his right robotic arm. Two hitting his torso and splitting him into two halves. And Three his left arm. After Anaken now seems defensless, he uses force powers to deflect off Obi-Wan. Obi-Wan then has no choice but to put Anaken down for good and swings his Saber hitting Anaken in the top of the head just penetrating his skull.

At this time, the upper half of Anaken's body is dead. The severe burns on his body from splashing lava dont help either. After Obi-Wan leaves (reasons in another post later) The Stormtroopers find and recover the remains of Anaken. After bringing his remains to a Medical lab, the FX-7 droids are able to construct a new body for Anaken. Consisting of arms, legs, torso and lungs (due to the fact that the intense heat basically burnt Anaken's lung to nothing).

Now that Anaken is robotic he is now considered a Machine and no longer Human. The thoughts of hatred and dismay running through Anaken's head when he was killed is all that he can technically remember because of terrible body trauma and memory loss from the fatal slash to the head of Obi-Wan's saber. This is when Anaken understands who true nature of the force, and its the Darkside.

Still a little un-coordinated, Anaken is awoken to see from his new life. Palpatine explains what has been done to him, then tells him the tragic news of Padme's death. The birth of Leia and Luke are not mentioned as Palpatine knows thoughts can betray him in thinking that Anaken's children are alive and in safe hiding. Anaken, strapped to a large upright object, uses force powers and destroys the room. Everything in the room (droids, stormtroopers and 2 royal guards) are killed or destroyed, along with the electronic devices throughout the room. Palpatine then calms Anaken down and releases him. Anaken takes his first step as a new person. Palpatine then tells Anaken what he has planned for his future.

Now that Anaken is alive again, but a new person, Palpatine holds a ceremony inducting Anaken as his apprentice and is given the Sith name Darth Vader.

At this point Anaken is dead, he no longer exsists. Vader is his true name and person now. Vader is now introduced into the new Galactic Empire as the rank of Lord, just under the self declared Emporer Palapatine.

The Events that Lead Anakin to his Fall:

In the beginning of Revenge of the Sith, Palpatine sends a distress call to the Jedi order that his ship has been hijacked by the evil General Grievious. Obi-Wan and Anaken are sent to rescue Palpatine and his aid, the Jedi Shaak Ti.

Once aboard the ship, things seem to be going as expected, a hijacking. Grievious, with Shaak Ti in front of him on her knees, pulls out 1 of 5 Lightsabers hanging from his waste belt and murders Shaak Ti in front of Anaken and Obi-Wan.

After that happens, a fight is broke out in which massive damage is done to the ship and a forced crash landing is made by Anaken. Back on land Anaken takes Palpatine to safety. Grievious and Obi-Wan duke it out. Grievous is starting to lose... he then splits his robotic arms into 2 and grabs 3 more Lightsabers from his belt, now fighting with 4 Lightsabers. Obi-Wan is holding off Grievious fairly well but hes scared. He knows Grievious is a well trained Dark Jedi who hunts Light Jedi for sport, including the Jedi Master Ki-Adi Mundi. However Obi-Wan isnt giving up and manages to defeat Grievious, killing him.

Now after the fight and Palpatine to safety, Yoda and Mace Windu have leads and very possible proof that the incodent was set up by Palpatine to try and rid more Jedi from the Jedi Order. Palpatine finds out that the Jedi are coming after him and he leaves the planet.

Anaken doesnt quite know whats going on but knows where Palpatine is and goes after him to talk because they are friends... Mace Windu follows un-noticed. Once there, Palpatine tells Anaken the truth but mixed with lies and whats in store for the future. Palpatine wants Anaken as his aid but he needs to prove himself and is forced to fight Count Dooku, Darth Tyranus. Anaken wins. Mace then enters the room and directs Palpatine as Darth Sidious. Palpatine then uses a powerful force lightning and slams Mace to the wall holding him. Mace gestures Anaken for help. Anaken turns and looks at Palpatine and he is told that he now has a choice.

Anaken then pulls his Lightsaber out next to Palpatine, turns and looks at Mace, then approaches him with a look of hate. Palpatine releases Mace and him and Anaken begin to fight. Mace is defeated by Anaken and killed. At this point Anaken is now a Dark Jedi and has betrayed the Light Jedi Order of the fallen republic.

Anaken now ventures out to find his pregnant wife, Padme. When he does an arguement breaks out and Anaken strangles Padme hurting her. Anaken leaves and goes to find Obi-Wan who Padme was just told Anaken some disturbing facts about.

In the story there is now a Battle on the Wookie homeworld of Kashyyk between the clone army and the new Rebel Alliance. The wookies help the Rebellion. The clone army soon to be known as the Stormtroopers, are ordered to destroy the remaining Jedi. The Rebellion comes into play to help protect the Jedi as they feel the fall of the Republic is wrong and what Palpatine is doing is definatly wrong. The Rebellion is defeated and the remaining members along with some Wookie's escape.

Yoda now knows the facts of what has happened and arrives on Kashyyk, at this point the battle is still going on as mentioned above. Palpatine who is still on Kashyyk is found by Yoda. Palpatine, now in the black hooded cloak faces off against Yoda. The 2 begin fighting with Lightsabers, and then end the fight with force powers. Palpatine is victorious and has beaten Yoda. Just as Palpatine is about to kill Yoda, Chewbacca comes into play and shoots a crippling shop at Palpatine and saves Yoda.

At this point Obi-Wan and Anaken have met up with each other and immediatly begin to duel. The intense fight between the 2 friends has gotten far more than serious. They use extreme tactics and speed, making this one of the best fight scenes to ever be filmed. Obi-Wan explains during the fight to Anaken that Padme has been placed into hiding by him and he will never reveal the secret of the location. Now Anaken feels the true force of the Dark Side and understands Obi-Wan is no true friend and now an enemy, and he must die...

Anaken is killed by Obi-Wan and his body is recovered by the new Clone Troopers, Stormtroopers. They fire at Obi-Wan who wanted to attempt to save the remains of Anaken, but he had no choice but to get out of the volcano while he could.

Wrapping up Any Loose Ends:

The newly formed Rebel Alliance, under to the control of Mon Mothma. Has offered to protect the last 2 remaing Jedi Order members, Yoda and Obi-Wan.

Yoda goes his own way, only telling Obi-Wan where and to keep it a secret. Obi-Wan agrees to stay with the Rebellion and be placed into hiding. Leia and Luke have been born, but sadly Padme dies just after giving birth. The funeral is held in her honor and then the Alliance members seperate to not draw attention.

Obi-Wan is now refered to as Ben, and is placed as the rank of General in the Rebel Alliance. The wookie who saved Yoda, Chewbacca is asked to take Leia to Bail Organa on Alderaan, he will be adopting her and keeping her true meaning a secret. And Ben will take Luke to the Lar's family on Tatooine. Ben decides to stay on the planet and is now rumored a hermit who has no interest in anyone but himself, and he is crazy for thinking so. But this is all just to hide his identity.

Back on Coruscant at the Jedi Temple. Palpatine, Vader and Tarkin announce the fall of the Republic and the Jedi Order. He proclaims himself Emporer of the new Galactic Empire. An army of Stormtroopers stand with them, and a Large Statue of Palpatine is being constructed at the base of Temple.
MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Battle Droid
09-27-2004, 04:17 AM
"He knows Grievious is a well trained Dark Jedi who hunts Light Jedi for sport, including the Jedi Master Ki-Adi Mundi."

It's been confirmed in Star Wars Insider #78 that Grievous isn't a Force-user, so he's no Dark Jedi.

Elliejabbapop
09-27-2004, 06:59 AM
Anaken???:confused:

Beast
09-27-2004, 02:37 PM
Anaken???:confused:
The guy that posted it doesn't spell that well. I'm just copying and pasting. I'm not in the mood to go through and correct spelling. ;) :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Jek Porky 2002
09-27-2004, 04:17 PM
I really, really don't like the idea of this General Grevious charactot, it just seems so pointless to be adding him at this point in the trilogy, and he just looks so expanded universe it hurts. Only a jedi should be able to use a lightsaber!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beast
09-27-2004, 04:23 PM
I really, really don't like the idea of this General Grevious charactot, it just seems so pointless to be adding him at this point in the trilogy, and he just looks so expanded universe it hurts. Only a jedi should be able to use a lightsaber!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poor Luke then. Han should have accidentally sliced Luke in half when he was aiming for the Tauntaun. ;) :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

2-1B
09-28-2004, 02:05 AM
Lacerating a corpsed Tauntaun is one thing . . . wielding 4 lightsabers at a time against seasoned Jedi warriors is another. :D

Battle Droid
09-29-2004, 03:07 AM
" No different, only different in your mind. " :p

hango fett
09-30-2004, 08:26 AM
obi wan KILLS anikan??? cuts him in half and penetrates his skull???!!! uh...i thought the theroy was anikan falls into the lava and that is when he uses the dark side to overcome the pain and barley stay alive....i'm so confused....
HF

Beast
09-30-2004, 01:54 PM
obi wan KILLS anikan??? cuts him in half and penetrates his skull???!!! uh...i thought the theroy was anikan falls into the lava and that is when he uses the dark side to overcome the pain and barley stay alive....i'm so confused....
HF
Well, Anakin does have a lightsaber slash across the top of his head. And Lucas has said his legs are fully robotic. Having him cut in half is another case of recurring themes in the Star Wars films. Obi-Wan cuts Darth Maul in half, then cuts Anakin in half. We'll see in May, but most of the synopsis fits the established confirmed facts. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

hango fett
09-30-2004, 07:42 PM
thanks there, jarjar. it's going to be sad seeing ani get cut in half if it happens..
HF

Brainiak76
10-01-2004, 08:33 PM
very interesting read, some parts make me go :confused: , and some :crazed: but i guess we will have to wait till may to really find out.

that would be so crazy is obi wan cuts ani in half and cuts part of his skull off :confused: :dead: ....neways im not a huge fan of grievious either, and i cant say i like the idea of him using multiple lightsabers..