PDA

View Full Version : Lucas has TOTALLY blown it!

RooJay
09-27-2004, 04:25 PM
I can't believe that he actually gave away the secret that Anakin Skywalker is Darth Vader by releasing ESB and ROTJ on DVD before Episode 3 comes out! Now the secret is totally blown! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :silly: :rolleyes: :D :crazed: :Pirate:

Slicker
09-27-2004, 06:07 PM
You caught that too. Man I thought it was just me, that Lucas guy is such a tool for ruining the almost 6 years of my life waiting to see what happens. I should sue him for my life back.

RooJay
09-28-2004, 02:32 AM
Yeah, I was hoping to be totally surprised to learn that secret again, and now... :dead:

Elliejabbapop
09-28-2004, 03:25 PM
R.I.P. ghost of sebastian shaw

sg_inr
10-23-2004, 02:54 AM
I totally agree with you. I couldnt believe that Lucas also spoiled the part about the fact taht there was another dreaded detah star 9in the opening scroll of jedi. I wanted to kill myself when I founf out that Vader was luskes father even though Ive already seen ESB many times before. That darn Lucas.

RooJay
10-26-2004, 06:14 PM
Also, did you catch how he totally just gave up the secret of how Anakin has twins named Luke and Leia after Episode 3?! That's not all! Now I also know that Obi-Wan grows old, Palpatine makes himself Emperor, Mace Windu and the other Jedi's die, Bail Organa's homeworld blows up, and all kinds of other stuff I hoped he was going to keep "secret"! Plus, now I've seen the whole story out of order and nothing that happened way back between 1977 and 1983 is a surprise to me anymore! :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :cry: ;) :p

Lord_Setnom
11-19-2004, 03:21 AM
:cool:So Darth Vader has kids? Wow... now that's a sex machine and no mistake!!! :D