PDA

View Full Version : men in black 2

derek
12-25-2001, 12:01 PM
i just watched the men in black 2 trailer on the apple/quicktime website. the first film was O.K., but i would of preferred a more serious film ala the X-files. anyway, the trailer lists michael jackson as one of the films four stars. is this "THE" michael jackson? and is he going to play himself? or an alien? or is this question redundant? i can see it now: the real mike was abducted by aliens back in 1980 and replaced with an alien able to change his face and skin tone at will, and reproduce with his doctor's nurse.:)

GNT
12-25-2001, 09:05 PM
From what I've heard it is the real "michael jackson and his an alien,thats what i remember hearing :)

I wonder what MIB2 is about really?

SWAFMAN
12-26-2001, 12:26 PM
I heard the way they got Michael Jackson for the film was to tell him his character was an alien similar to the one in the film series "Alien(s)" and in MIB2 he bursts out of the stomach cavity of Macauly Culkin after invading his body through one of its orifices. Jackson agreed to take the part on the condition he could select which orifice.

LTBasker
12-26-2001, 01:43 PM
Must not be that much of a scene, he's listed as "Uncredited" on IMDb.

JediCole
12-26-2001, 04:28 PM
I suppose Michael Jackson could be an alien, through the miracle of CGI. Normally they would use prosthetic make-up, but in his case, there is not much left to attach the appliences to.

GNT
12-26-2001, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by JediCole
I suppose Michael Jackson could be an alien, through the miracle of CGI. Normally they would use prosthetic make-up, but in his case, there is not much left to attach the appliences to.

:D I cant really stand him,They'll have to change his face for me to watch the film,maybe they can have him as a monkey? At least they wouldnt have to change his face then :)

Obi-Don
12-28-2001, 08:03 AM
I believe he would make a great alien.I always thought of him as one.

jeddah
12-28-2001, 08:32 AM
Hey threaders, :)

Just wanted to big-up MJ and offer some balance to the jibes :p

He is a scarecrow tho' ;)

jeddah

Jargo
12-28-2001, 08:56 AM
Michael Jackson - now that's a face I've not seen since, oh - well since before you were born...

Is it just me or does MJ look like his top lip is glued to his teeth? I saw him on a TV gossip show with Liz Taylor recently and he looked as though he could hardly walk and he certainly had trouble forming words. Then he did a concert and his voice was well whacked and weird. Is this the same guy at all? And he's going to be in a movie? Seriously scarey stuff IMO... :eek: OW!

Rollo Tomassi
12-28-2001, 10:25 AM
MIBII is going to one of the summers big stinkers. Tomb Raider big. Wild Wild West big. Barry Sonnenfeld should stick to being a short order cook or whatever he was before someone incorrectly decided he could direct big budget films.

And I thing you meant to say with CGI, Michael Jackson could be HUMAN...:( :rolleyes: In defense of the man, he is a great musician...

GNT
12-28-2001, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by jeddah
He is a scarecrow tho' ;)

What type of scarecrow is he? Is he the Batman Scarecrow or just a Scarecrow Scarecrow? ;)