PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Republic #69

Rocketboy
09-30-2004, 10:58 PM
SPOILERS AHEAD FOR BOTH THE COMIC AND EPISODE 3!

Anyone else pick it up yet?
A bit of a surprise in there (for me anyway): Anakin is no longer Obi-Wan's padawan. Apparently he was granted his Knighthood, but it isn't seen, only mentioned. Sasee Tiin congratulates him on the very first page.

InsaneJediGirl
10-10-2004, 04:37 PM
I noticed it as well.Hopefully we'll learn more in the comics about Obi-Wans/The Councils decision to grant Anakin Knighthood.Perhaps because of the war and the Jedi are short on Knights.

Rocketboy
10-10-2004, 11:11 PM
I really hope so too. It seems like too big of a thing to just gloss over.

El Chuxter
10-11-2004, 06:20 PM
It's not really an ROTS spoiler to anyone who's seen Hayden's long wavy hair in ROTJ Version 3.0, as long as it clicks that he doesn't have the Padawan braid anymore. :D

The upcoming novel Jedi Trial (December release, I believe) is set to tell the tale of how Ani got permission to cut his braid and grow a mullet.

Rocketboy
10-11-2004, 10:37 PM
It's not really an ROTS spoiler to anyone who's seen Hayden's long wavy hair in ROTJ Version 3.0, as long as it clicks that he doesn't have the Padawan braid anymore. :D

The upcoming novel Jedi Trial (December release, I believe) is set to tell the tale of how Ani got permission to cut his braid and grow a mullet.
I only put the spoiler warning for those who are extra sensitive to spoilers.