PDA

View Full Version : Army Builder Wave

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
12-25-2001, 11:32 PM
Does anyone know the release date and the contents of the upcoming "Army Builder" wave? Any information provided would be gratefully appreciated:)

GNT
12-26-2001, 07:02 AM
If your talking about the "funclub4pack of Troopers(Which I call it)" will be out in the 4th quater next year

JEDIpartner
12-26-2001, 09:53 AM
I think he was looking for the new assortment that is supposed to ship sometime before AOTC, rather than the Stormie 4 pack. It will contain various soldiers, troops and whatnot from the last few POTJ waves.

I wish I could tell you, but I haven't a clue. My best guess is that we will start seeing them at the end of January-beginning of February, which I think is the time Eeth and Zutton will be in wide release.

That's just my best guess.

DARTH DUBIOUS
12-29-2001, 11:51 AM
I read something about that at collectstarwars. I can't remember what they said but the article is bound to be in the news archive there. It's the wave that contains the sandtrooper, biker scout and some other stuff.
If I remember right, the quantities are quite small in each case but the cases will be plentiful.
I think that's what I read. :)

Jayspawn
12-29-2001, 12:53 PM
Well as long as they come out sometime. An Army Builder wave would be very appreciated.

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
12-30-2001, 09:37 PM
Hopefully the wave will feature the Security Battle Droid. I know he is an older figure but that bugger is one of the figures that I am still missing. :(