PDA

View Full Version : Moff Jerjerrod & Gen. Veers?

1st Prime
10-03-2004, 08:45 AM
I wonder why Hasbro hasn't released Moff Jerjerrod and re-release a better version of Gen. Veers yet? Hasbro has or just released the Scanner Trooper figure. Hmm just wondering, thanks. :ermm:

DarthQuack
10-03-2004, 10:15 AM
Because they think we love re-hashed figures over and over and over....

Turbowars
10-03-2004, 11:13 AM
No, it's because they have all the time in the world (2018) to make them. Their kind of spreading things out.:p

DarthQuack
10-03-2004, 01:38 PM
No, it's because they have all the time in the world (2018) to make them. Their kind of spreading things out.:p
Touche lol

Kidhuman
10-03-2004, 10:09 PM
I would love to see these two made, as well as Needa and Lennox. That would make a sweet Imperial officer 4-pack for TRU Hasbro.

DarthQuack
10-03-2004, 11:01 PM
I would love to see these two made, as well as Needa and Lennox. That would make a sweet Imperial officer 4-pack for TRU Hasbro.
I agree, I think we need more Imperial Officers as well as Rebellion officers.

B'Omarr Monkey
10-03-2004, 11:16 PM
I'm all for more officers as well. They could simply release one a year, and we'd still end up with a good batch of them by 2018!

Devo
10-04-2004, 03:06 PM
I'd love a figure at least of every officer that has a speaking role in the OT.

Moff jerrjerrod ranks highly and I also want Chief Bast, general Tagge, Captain Needa, admiral Piett, a new Tarkin....oh and who's Lennox?

El Chuxter
10-04-2004, 03:48 PM
I think the existing Piett and Tarkin are still very nice figures. I don't think they need to be resculpted, but I think as long as Hasbro is recarding old figures, it wouldn't hurt to re-release these two. But without the honkin' huge Imperial pistols. :)

Veers has kinda sorta been done, but he needs to be re-done. The AT-AT pack-in sucked.

Jerjerrod has been high on my list for quite some time.

I also think Tagge, Bast, Derlin, and anyone else with spoken lines is a must-have.

Droid
10-04-2004, 03:49 PM
I'd love a figure at least of every officer that has a speaking role in the OT.

Moff jerrjerrod ranks highly and I also want Chief Bast, general Tagge, Captain Needa, admiral Piett, a new Tarkin....oh and who's Lennox?

I wondered who Lennox was myself. I had to look it up. Apparently he is the Imperial in Empire whose Star Destroyer is hit by the ion cannon and says, "our first catch of the day."

DarthQuack
10-04-2004, 04:12 PM
Tagge was cool, he knew what was going on and what was gonna happen.....

Devo
10-04-2004, 08:55 PM
Imps not made with dialogue in the films:

ANH

1) the black-garbed officer with the rank insignia on Tantive IV- "holding her is dangerous"

2) the guy who says "an escape pod was jettisoned during the fighting...."

3) "where are you taking this..thing?" his image was used on the box for the POTJ officer but that figure seems based on a ROTJ landing bay officer

4) "we have found the remains of the rebel base on Dantooine"

5) Chief Bast "we've analysed their attack pattern sir...."

6) Tagge "until this station is fully operational we are vulnerable"

Whatshisname Colonel yullaren (sp) has no lines but he stands out enough to warrant a figure.

ESB

7) "sir, rebel ships coming into our sector" - don't think we see him from the front but a generic officer in that uniform would be welcome

8) Captain (presumably) lennox

9) General Veers officers garb

10) "sir, lord vader demands an update on the pursuit" - can't recall if this was a white uniformed SD bridge officer or another green uniformed officer. We definitely need the former.

11) Captain Needa

12) Holographic captain needa? "considering the amount of damage we've sustained..."

13) "sir, we have a priority signal from the star destroyer avenger"

ROTJ

14) Vaders shuttle pilot (our present Officer might qualify)

15) "inform the commander that lord vaders shuttle has arrived"

16) Moff jerrjerrod

17) "we're not going to attack?" - guy who wonders why the star destroyers will not be attacking the rebel fleet from behind

18) "sir we've lost our bridge deflector shield"

19) "send 3 squads to help" - again our present officer might qualify

20) and who could forget - "You rebel scum"

Can anyone think of others or does anyone care to do a similar list for the rebels?

DarthQuack
10-04-2004, 09:01 PM
That is pretty much all I can think of, nice job getting all those quotes!