PDA

View Full Version : Target Sale on OTC Figs

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
10-03-2004, 10:50 AM
I was thumbing thorough the hot sheets today (the retail store flyers) found in my local paper today, and I stumbled across Target's flyer and noticed that all OTC figures were on sale this week for $3.88. For those who held back, this may be the time to stock up.

Just hopeful that the pickins aren't slim. :ermm:

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-03-2004, 11:05 AM
Plus, the lightsabers are $15, and everything else is 15% off. Might be a good way to save some money.

DarthQuack
10-03-2004, 12:36 PM
Yea, since I'm behind on my collecting, this sale will do nicely for me.

Turbowars
10-03-2004, 01:47 PM
Yeah, what a great sale Target! Now all you have to do is get some product on the pegs. Thanks for nothing.:stupid: :rolleyes:

Darth Grifter
10-03-2004, 01:59 PM
Yeah, what a great sale Target! Now all you have to do is get some product on the pegs. Thanks for nothing.:stupid: :rolleyes:
exactly, this would be a great sale if my target got some figs up that were new and i was interested in...nothing new in a long time. oh well, i'll check it out anyway.

DarthQuack
10-03-2004, 03:11 PM
It's weird, because I feel like my area is always a few months behind schedule and new stuff 3 months ago just starts to show up here :ermm:

Val Da Car
10-03-2004, 03:50 PM
I stopped into 3 Targets within 20 min of my house and I I found was the same figures that were out yesterday.

Ooohh Han Solo (yet again)

DarthChuckMc
10-03-2004, 08:12 PM
BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The GOOD news about the SALE is this........

IF your local Target is completely out of figures. I mean 100% nothing on the pegs, then you CAN get a raincheck.

You can get UP TO 9 each PER raincheck (DISCLAIMER: Some stores may limit it to less or more than 9).

Rainchecks are good for 90 days.

Soooooo, if you got, say, 4 rainchecks, each with 9 figures per, that's 36 for $3.88 each up through January 3rd-9th.

Just carry the rainchecks with you, and a month from now, if figures FINALLY come in, you can use it and get the sale price then.

Make sure, if you get a raincheck from the pegs, that you take it to a register and have a cashier PRINT a raincheck out. The barcode thing hanging on the peg or shelf is NOT the actual raincheck.

You wouldn't believe how many people come in weekly, after a sale, with the little barcode thing instead of the raincheck itself.

Turbowars
10-03-2004, 08:54 PM
That's great in all, but there's about 5 each of Saga Hoth Han's and Annie's. So the Rain Checks are useless around here. Beside Target Employees are so involved with their personal life (talking on the phone or talking to each other) while they are at work they can careless to help me. Half the time I can't even find a cart, but you can bet theirs 20 carts full of returns just sitting there.

DarthQuack
10-03-2004, 10:00 PM
BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The GOOD news about the SALE is this........

IF your local Target is completely out of figures. I mean 100% nothing on the pegs, then you CAN get a raincheck.

You can get UP TO 9 each PER raincheck (DISCLAIMER: Some stores may limit it to less or more than 9).

Rainchecks are good for 90 days.

Soooooo, if you got, say, 4 rainchecks, each with 9 figures per, that's 36 for $3.88 each up through January 3rd-9th.

Just carry the rainchecks with you, and a month from now, if figures FINALLY come in, you can use it and get the sale price then.

Make sure, if you get a raincheck from the pegs, that you take it to a register and have a cashier PRINT a raincheck out. The barcode thing hanging on the peg or shelf is NOT the actual raincheck.

You wouldn't believe how many people come in weekly, after a sale, with the little barcode thing instead of the raincheck itself.
Touche....great point, if that pertains to ppl with no good figures there.

DarthChuckMc
10-03-2004, 10:33 PM
Sorry you guys have crappy Target's near you.

My Exec.'s wouldn't let me get away with the stuff that happens at most Target's I see reports from online.

I take pride in my store, and especially my department, so I guess that may be why things aren't so bleak to me.

The problem with the five Saga Hoth Han figures hanging there, is that no NEW stuff will come in until those are gone, or miraculously disappear from the pegs ;)

Every week, we the Team Leaders, are responsible for doing research in our departments. Not just Toys & Sporting Goods...EVERYWHERE. The little gray dots mean that stuff is OUT, and has been scanned and the count in our store's inventory has been adjusted. Usually, about 3-4 days after the research is done, more stock will come in. Everything is auto-replinished....meaning, once so many go through the checklanes, another case or so is ordered, and will be back in stock soon. Sometimes, the DC's are out...sometimes, manufacturing delays hold stuff up, and sometimes, guys are buying stuff out of the backroom before it hits the shelf....yes it happens, still.....and if you worked there, most of you'd probably do the same thing.

I myself don't, simply because I've seen 2 people get fired from my store in the past year and a half for doing that...and a $5 toy is worth lossing my $13 an hour job. If the figures are still hanging there when I go on my break, I'll get them, or I'll call my girlfriend and have her haul butt up to the store to buy them for me.

I don't really have an answer to give you guys, other than, buy the crappy peg warmers and donate them to Toys For Tots, so MORE stuff will come in.....the main problem with "hiding" them in the store, is that it throws off the counts, and it takes extra time for the system in the store and the DC to get back in line, making it harded to get NEW stuff back in stock.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-04-2004, 04:43 PM
At a Wal-Mart last night, they had this ad listed and said "We Use Their Sale Prices!" or something like that. So, you can always go to a WM with good figures and price match.

DarthQuack
10-04-2004, 05:02 PM
Went to my Target today saw one VOTC figure (Han) and some OTC figures from the first wave, no dagobah luke, but obi-wan and yoda. Stashed them for when I can buy them on payday :)

plasticfetish
10-04-2004, 05:26 PM
At a Wal-Mart last night, they had this ad listed and said "We Use Their Sale Prices!" or something like that. So, you can always go to a WM with good figures and price match.None of the Targets around me have anything left (I was gonna buy the kid an X-wing) so I asked at TRU -- and the woman says that they price match exact prices, but not percent sales. So, they'll give you the OTC figures for $3.88, but they won't do the 15% off thing. (Bring in the ad BTW.)

DarthQuack
10-04-2004, 06:33 PM
None of the Targets around me have anything left (I was gonna buy the kid an X-wing) so I asked at TRU -- and the woman says that they price match exact prices, but not percent sales. So, they'll give you the OTC figures for $3.88, but they won't do the 15% off thing. (Bring in the ad BTW.)
That's pretty cool if you can find figures that you need at TRU that aren't on the peg's at Target.

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
10-04-2004, 09:22 PM
While the selection at a few of my local Targets weren't as varied as what would I have liked, I did pick up a few figures for the sale price today. Dagobah R2-D2, Obi-Wan, and a Bossk. I didn't get a Bespin Leia, even though I wanted it, because the card was bent to hades. This has been a good sale so far as indicated by the lack of figures on the shelves. Good to see the pegwarmers go.

KH, thanks for the reminder about the price match. I vow never to get stuff there unless of course, it is less than retail. I just gotta find that circular from Sunday . . .

mrpauldeeds
10-04-2004, 10:33 PM
just picked up lando, maidine and R2 dagobah. total was 12.60. Not bad, wish they had more.

now make the unleashed 11.99 and the VOTC 8.88 and i will be a happy camper:p

plasticfetish
10-04-2004, 11:22 PM
now make the unleashed 11.99 and the VOTC 8.88 and i will be a happy camper:pThe ad says, "15% off all other Star Wars toys." That should include unleashed and VOTC. (I'm gonna look for an unleashed Tusken Raider tomorrow.)

AmanaMatt
10-05-2004, 01:36 AM
Out here in Texas, I was able to score the last nine or so of the regular OTC line. The fact they were $3.88 was icing on the cake - the only one I missed was the Gammorean Guard; I have to say, I really dig the new paint job on Bib - almost a decent fig now. My Slave Leia has a slightly too orangish look in the face, but nice to see this on a single card. Finally got me a General Lando too - nice fig.

There were some ROTJ VOTC out - including a Fett - you'd never see a VOTC Fett in a Target after 8:03 am....but there are collectors out here, though they seem to sleep in later.

I will sincerely miss the OTC packaging look when the ROTS line starts.

DarthChuckMc
10-05-2004, 07:39 AM
I will sincerely miss the OTC packaging look when the ROTS line starts.

I say we start slamming Hasbro's Customer Service with emails about the packaging. They should stick with the OTC style, and just add REVENGE of the SITH to the insert, where Original Trilogy Collection is printed now.

AmanaMatt
10-05-2004, 10:41 AM
I say we start slamming Hasbro's Customer Service with emails about the packaging. They should stick with the OTC style, and just add REVENGE of the SITH to the insert, where Original Trilogy Collection is printed now.

I agree; I really do not like the cartoonish look of the ROTS packaging....I am no longer a completist, especially with the new trilogy, so I will probably pass on most figs in the ROTS line except for the truly exception ones - based on the initial EP II line, I do not expect to buy many at all.

Darth Grifter
10-05-2004, 12:28 PM
went to my target today and despite the note they have posted that says, "collectible toys will be stocked every night to ensure that there is no need to ask a team member to search for specific figures," they haven't stocked new OTC since this sale started...what the heck is the point of the sale, when they still have saga cards up and holo obi-wan, dag luke, and r2 only...??? the other target i check by my work is the same. lame...;)

El Chuxter
10-05-2004, 12:40 PM
Will Target match their own prices on figures you bought a couple of weeks ago? I got the new Unleashed there recently, and to think it could've cost me almost $7 less had I waited just a few days kinda makes me ill. :Ogre:

AmanaMatt
10-05-2004, 01:50 PM
Will Target match their own prices on figures you bought a couple of weeks ago?

They used to - so I would take the receipt in - if within 90 days, you should be ok...

DarthChuckMc
10-05-2004, 10:58 PM
went to my target today and despite the note they have posted that says, "collectible toys will be stocked every night to ensure that there is no need to ask a team member to search for specific figures," they haven't stocked new OTC since this sale started...what the heck is the point of the sale, when they still have saga cards up and holo obi-wan, dag luke, and r2 only...??? the other target i check by my work is the same. lame...;)

The sale is to get rid of crap like the Saga stuff and the current pegwarmers, to make room for NEW stuff. If nobody is buying the old stuff, NEW stuff will never show up.

If HASBRO had better casepack ratios, and didn't over-ship the same waves to retailer Distribution Centers, then maybe some areas wouldn't be stuck with soooo much crap. Until HASBRO gets it right, we can't expect Target, Wal*Mart, Toys R Us, or even KMart( :ermm: ) and KayBee to have a great selection. Sadly, it has been almost 10 years since POTF2 debuted, and things are almost as bad now as they were then.....maybe worse since they went from 16 figures to a case, down to 12 (and 8 for VOTC..).

Back in the 70s and 80s, I believe it was 48 figures to a case....those were the days :D

As far as the "Collectibles Policy" sign....we put those up during the Holidays....it's supposed to discourage collectors from asking us to check the back...of course, they STILL ask....but if I really DON'T have time to look for someone, I can always say "Sorry, the moose out front shoulda told ya!".....I mean, "Sorry, our policy blah blah blah."

Listen, as a fellow collector, I think it is a crappy policy....but, honestly, at this time of year, EVERYTHING is on the sales floor....and sometimes, I've already looked in the back for someone else, and I tell guys, "Hey, I already checked for someone this morning." and they still want me to scan the item to check, or walk back there AGAIN..."Just in case."

That's one reason why it's posted. Another, is to keep ONE guy from getting all the RARE/HTF figures and diecast. It's there to keep it "fair".

Something might not be on the pegs at 8am, but in backstock. During the day, we do pulls from the back, and something RARE/HTF may come out then....so the guy that comes in at 5pm, after work, might have a chance to find something good, too...instead of just the early bird....

JabbaGlob
10-06-2004, 12:26 PM
Will Target match their own prices on figures you bought a couple of weeks ago? I got the new Unleashed there recently, and to think it could've cost me almost $7 less had I waited just a few days kinda makes me ill. :Ogre:

If the item you buy goes on sale within 2 weeks Target will refund the difference provided you have the receipt. This does not apply to items that are newly clearanced. If you don't have the receipt Target offers a receipt lookup if you paid with a credit card.

Now if you bought the item more than two weeks before the sale you might still be able to receive a price adjustment if the customer service rep. is nice. They just return the item and then sell it to you again. If that's not an option then you also might buy the item again and then return using the older receipt.

I've returned a lot to Target and received several price adjustments so I've become a little bit of an expert on the subject.

plasticfetish
10-07-2004, 12:30 AM
None of my local Targets have had any X-wings (or TIEs) but I did find a stack of rain check slips today. I brought one up to the register, and they printed out a slip that says I have until November 21st to buy one for $16.99 (not the sale price, but oh well.)

Hey, don't forget -- 12" figures are on sale also, so you can get that Stormtrooper for just over $25 if you want one. :)

AmanaMatt
10-07-2004, 10:55 AM
While not Target related - but related here; my local Walmart Supercenter has the VOTC marked down to $7.75ish or so - I forget the exact price, but under $8...anyone holding out on Luke, or Han, or Ben, this may be a bit more worth it to you.

I do not know if this is company wide or per a store-by-store basis, but keep your eyes open.

jedi master sal
10-07-2004, 01:02 PM
Something might not be on the pegs at 8am, but in backstock. During the day, we do pulls from the back, and something RARE/HTF may come out then....so the guy that comes in at 5pm, after work, might have a chance to find something good, too...instead of just the early bird....

Ha, what a load of crap! That's a good theory and maybe you practice that in your store, but I can say that this does NOT happen in Pittsburgh. Most recent example was last night. I went in to one of my local Targets looking for SW toys.

There was 3, ONLY THREE, OTC figs on the pegs. I found a clerk and asked them if they had any more in stock. Luckily she had one of those scanners and found that they did. Now the same Collecting Policy sign was in clear view, so I asked if she would be kind enough to pull a case from the back so I could purchase some. She then got a little indignant and even made a snide remark "Oh, you must be one of THOSE collectors". What the hell did that mean? I looked at her quite strangely, but played nice so as to try and get some figs. So I again asked if she was going to stock a case on the shelves. She said, "No, we only stock those overnight to be fair to everyone." I told her that that was not fair and even went against the very statement that was posted not 1 ft from her face on the pegs. I work a 9-5 M-F and cannot possibly get to store in the mornings, so how is that fair to just stock overnight? Early morning risers, collectors and scalpers alike, but up ALL the good and HTF stuff, leaving paltry pickings if anything. She just looked at me and said something about it being "This store's policy". So, does each store get to make their own policy on how they stock items? If so then I know who I'm boycotting next. Again what a load of crap. Here I am itching to spend hundreds of dollars that BTW put food in that girls belly or lets her buy that crappy make-up she was wearing. You think she could have been a bit nicer and maybe even put some stock out since it was obvious that they had stock from the scanner and that there was virtually no stock on the shelves. I think it's in part that many employees are plain lazy and they don't want to go out of their way to help. They aren't getting paid much anyway, so why bother... If they'd just realize that by helping out a customer, they'll get a repeat customer and mayber even some of that person's friends, and family as well. The old adding goes something like this: It takes 10 good referals to make up for 1 bad one. All I ever see is how badly consumers are treated when it comes to this stuff. It's a wonder that some of these places are still in business.

I did find some Galactic Heroes that I needed. Armed with the knowledge of the 15% off sale, I was looking forward to a discount. It didn't ring up at the register that way, so I asked if the clerk would have that checked. She called the shmuck in Toys and that person said no that the price listed was what they sold for. So, is this 15% sale for real of what? Does it pertain to Galactic Heroes?

If so, then that store owes me some cash back. If not, then whoever posted this originally should get their facts straight before the rest of us go looking only to waste time and GAS, on looking for sale items that were never truly on sale.

Okay, I'll et off my soapbox for now, but I'm just a little more than steaned at Target at the moment.

-Sal

Darth Grifter
10-07-2004, 01:48 PM
yep, checked my target again last night and still nothing new...in fact, the same figs are in the same places on the same pegs...frustrating...

DarthChuckMc
10-07-2004, 05:08 PM
Galactic Heros are NOT part of the sale. They aren't supposed to be near the basic OTC toys as far as planogram goes. They are (should be) in the next aisle over by the Spidey & Friends and AstroBoy stuff. They aren't included in the 15% off sale.

Collectors make up a very small percentage of shoppers at Target. They aren't going to go out of their way for you, me, or anybody else when it comes to toys.

I will, only because I collect, too, so I know how hard it can be to find stuff. I didn't always work at Target, so I know where you guys are coming from. Try getting a Wal*Mart employee to find anything for you, or even scan the pegs to see IF there might be something.

She's right, we do STOCK overnight, but during the day, at 1pm, 3pm, and 5pm, we have CAF (Computer Auto Fill) pulls. Whenever something goes through the checklanes, a batch is created, and at those times during the day, the back room team pulls the merchandise to be restocked during the day, so the shelves/pegs aren't empty. If you've ever seen Target employees wandering around with those big red tubs, or flatbeds with merchandise on them, that's them doing the pulls to fill the shelves back up....that is IF there is stuff in the back.

Some collectors, and of course scalpers, have left a bad taste in most retail workers mouths, by DEMANDING, or throwing tantrums in the aisles, because employees won't drop everything, and look in the back for them. Maybe YOU haven't done that, but it DOES and HAS happened. That's where the "policy" started, to keep "jerks" from harrassing us...and of course it still happens.

I myself, will go out of my way to help people that come to my store, because I know what it's like. I have Star Wars, Hot Wheels, Sportspicks and Transformers collectors that come in daily. If I KNOW something is in the back, I'll bring it out for them, no problem...it's against "policy", but these guys make my department sales go up, so hell yeah, I'll help them out. I can't even count how many times I've brought out cases of HW so guys can go through them. They'll get their Treasure Hunt, and be so happy, they buy 20 more cars...That's SALES, $$$$$$, and that's what I need.

Unfortunately, it seems like MOST stores don't have someone like me willing to go the extra mile, and that SUCKS...but don't slam every Target and employee because the one you frequent doesn't give a crap.

Ask to speak with an LOD (Lead On Duty). If they don't help, ask for their District Manager's name and number. Call the corporate offices in Minnessota if you have to.

Another thing, not to defend the gal you had your run in with, but not everyone is Back Room Certified. Only certain Team Members are ALLOWED to pull stuff from the back. All Team Leads for departments are allowed, but regular Team Members are usually clueless when it comes to that.

jrsharp21
10-08-2004, 12:04 AM
This is my first post, so sorry if this has been posted before.

It seems like the Target stores in my area (Sacramento Region) only have the lower numbered figures. I can't seem to find any of the new figures. Are these shipped to all the stores or do they come out in waves or how does Target receive shipments on these figures?

jedi master sal
10-08-2004, 07:30 AM
Galactic Heros are NOT part of the sale. They aren't supposed to be near the basic OTC toys as far as planogram goes. They are (should be) in the next aisle over by the Spidey & Friends and AstroBoy stuff. They aren't included in the 15% off sale.

Collectors make up a very small percentage of shoppers at Target. They aren't going to go out of their way for you, me, or anybody else when it comes to toys.

I will, only because I collect, too, so I know how hard it can be to find stuff. I didn't always work at Target, so I know where you guys are coming from. Try getting a Wal*Mart employee to find anything for you, or even scan the pegs to see IF there might be something.

She's right, we do STOCK overnight, but during the day, at 1pm, 3pm, and 5pm, we have CAF (Computer Auto Fill) pulls. Whenever something goes through the checklanes, a batch is created, and at those times during the day, the back room team pulls the merchandise to be restocked during the day, so the shelves/pegs aren't empty. If you've ever seen Target employees wandering around with those big red tubs, or flatbeds with merchandise on them, that's them doing the pulls to fill the shelves back up....that is IF there is stuff in the back.

Some collectors, and of course scalpers, have left a bad taste in most retail workers mouths, by DEMANDING, or throwing tantrums in the aisles, because employees won't drop everything, and look in the back for them. Maybe YOU haven't done that, but it DOES and HAS happened. That's where the "policy" started, to keep "jerks" from harrassing us...and of course it still happens.

I myself, will go out of my way to help people that come to my store, because I know what it's like. I have Star Wars, Hot Wheels, Sportspicks and Transformers collectors that come in daily. If I KNOW something is in the back, I'll bring it out for them, no problem...it's against "policy", but these guys make my department sales go up, so hell yeah, I'll help them out. I can't even count how many times I've brought out cases of HW so guys can go through them. They'll get their Treasure Hunt, and be so happy, they buy 20 more cars...That's SALES, $$$$$$, and that's what I need.

Unfortunately, it seems like MOST stores don't have someone like me willing to go the extra mile, and that SUCKS...but don't slam every Target and employee because the one you frequent doesn't give a crap.

Ask to speak with an LOD (Lead On Duty). If they don't help, ask for their District Manager's name and number. Call the corporate offices in Minnessota if you have to.

Another thing, not to defend the gal you had your run in with, but not everyone is Back Room Certified. Only certain Team Members are ALLOWED to pull stuff from the back. All Team Leads for departments are allowed, but regular Team Members are usually clueless when it comes to that.

Let's just say that I frequent more than just that store. I actually go to 5 different Targets every week. I don't usually bother any clerks and that goes for all stores I go to, not just Target. But, I find that I've had the worse time with, wll Wal*Mart first, then Target. Backroom certified or not, the girl could have mentioned that. We are not all idiots when it comes to terminology. She could have easily called someone over on her walkie-talkie for help. See, my feeling is, if I can get help with my hobby, I'm much mroe apt to buying other products in that store, BECAUSE they went the extra step and helped me. I boycotted Wal*Mart for nearly 6 months because of this. It's only been the past couple of months that I've gone back and they've actually helped me. In fact one employee did go the extra mile and went to the stock room to find stuff. When he couldn't (but knew they had it in stock because it came up on the scanner), he call a manager. That manager went to the stock room and about 10 minutes later brought out a box of figs. It's becuase of that great customer service that I've brought WM back into the fold of my collecting hunts. Not only that, but I do find that I purchase more merchandise there now.

dindae
10-09-2004, 02:13 AM
You think she could have been a bit nicer and maybe even put some stock out since it was obvious that they had stock from the scanner and that there was virtually no stock on the shelves. I think it's in part that many employees are plain lazy and they don't want to go out of their way to help. They aren't getting paid much anyway, so why bother... If they'd just realize that by helping out a customer, they'll get a repeat customer and mayber even some of that person's friends, and family as well.

I don't even ask anymore because of attitudes like this. I hate the fact that if I went to electronics and asked about a TV that wasn't in front I would have one or more people trying to track it down and even load it into the car if needed. But because I am "too old for toys" I get additude and flat out refusal to help. Once at Wal-Mart there was an old lady that was putting out stock from a pallet and there was a case I wanted figures from. She told me that I couldn't touch the case which I understood (I did ask nicely) but then proceeded to go about her business even though she knew I wanted figures from the case. I didn't ask again and went to shop elsewhere in the store. I would come back from time to time to see if she got to it / let her see me so she knew I was waiting. After an hour I left without the figures. I have had many instances like this as I'm sure most of you have. So I stopping asking questions, stopped calling on the phone, and even stopped answering yes to the question "Can I help you?" because I know the only reason they asked in the first place is their manager told them they had to.

Turbowars
10-09-2004, 10:36 AM
That's when you stop asking and take the FN box and open it yourself. I did that in front of WM employees. They said I couldn't do that, but really people what could they do? Stop me from buying a product from their store? Last time I checked WM was in the business to make $.

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
10-09-2004, 12:56 PM
I didn't realize this until a visit to a Target last night, but VOTC is on sale from $9.99 to $8.6ish (I believe). This wasn't pictured in the circular from last Sunday. While that's a cool price, again selection is not the greatest. If you are like me and have held out on a few of the pegwarming VOTC, then this is your chance to get them. BTW, I found a cache of the collectible cups and figures on clearance for under $5.

I never bother with ever asking employees to check the backroom for a figure or two. I just see it as unfair. Is it fair for the other collectors to fail to benefit from a lack of good finds, because someone asked an employee to rummage through the backroom and give them a hoard of special figures? Why bother to put them out then?

jrsharp21
10-09-2004, 04:50 PM
I have been to 6 Targets in the past two days. All the same thing at every target, Spirit Obi Wan warming the pegs.

At one of the Target stores there is only one figure there. This Target has been like this for a week now. No restocks at all.

DarthChuckMc
10-10-2004, 10:43 AM
My store had 3 cases this past week. Wednesday, one case of #'s 29-38 (Vader-Hoth - Imperial Trooper) and another case that had Dagobah wave and a few others mixed in. Here's the breakdowns.

2x Spirit Obi-Wan TESB
2x Yoda TESB
2x R2-D2 TESB
2x Chewbacca TESB
2x Wicket ROTJ
2x TIE Fighter Pilot ANH

1x Tusken Raider ANH
1x Scout Trooper ROTJ
1x Bib Fortuna ROTJ
1x Gammorrean Guard ROTJ
1x Slave Leia ROTJ
1x Lando Skiff Guard ROTJ
1x Lando General ROTJ
1x Han AT-ST Driver ROTJ
1x General Madine ROTJ
1x Vader Hoth TESB
1x Vader ANH
1x Imperial Trooper ANH

Another case came in Saturday morning, but I was off, and didn't get to see which assortment came in.

At least 3 other Target's (Fashion Square, Waterford Lakes, Ocoee) all had 1-2 cases this past week, and all got the same stuff in that I did.

I know that our Tifton, GA distribution center had ZERO figures on hand as of Tuesday this week, so that could very well be the hold up of south eastern Target stores not getting a ton of stuff this past week. There were however 1,200 figures On Order, which is only 100 cases to be split up between probably 50 stores... :ermm:

jrsharp21
10-10-2004, 11:57 AM
DarthChuck,

Would you be able to pick any of these up for other people?
1x Tusken Raider ANH
1x Scout Trooper ROTJ
1x Bib Fortuna ROTJ
1x Gammorrean Guard ROTJ
1x Slave Leia ROTJ
1x Lando General ROTJ
1x Han AT-ST Driver ROTJ
1x General Madine ROTJ
1x Vader Hoth TESB
1x Vader ANH
1x Imperial Trooper ANH

I would be interested in any of them.

DarthChuckMc
10-10-2004, 01:01 PM
DarthChuck,

Would you be able to pick any of these up for other people?
1x Tusken Raider ANH
1x Scout Trooper ROTJ
1x Bib Fortuna ROTJ
1x Gammorrean Guard ROTJ
1x Slave Leia ROTJ
1x Lando General ROTJ
1x Han AT-ST Driver ROTJ
1x General Madine ROTJ
1x Vader Hoth TESB
1x Vader ANH
1x Imperial Trooper ANH

I would be interested in any of them.

Unfortunatley, those are all gone, actually, by around 8:45am that day. I've helped folks out in the past, I just don't have the funds to do that anymore. I'll post my finds in the Orlando Collectors threads like I've been doing, you are more than welcome to check there to see what me and my fellow Orlandoians are finding around town.