PDA

View Full Version : Vengeance Tiger is up

mabudonicus
10-06-2004, 08:54 AM
Okay, I didn't put it up myself, but at Supernova, the film "Vengeance Tiger- the gift of Vengeance" is up and available for DL, if you can, and you like Ninjas and robots, please check it out

Seriously, it's a short (14 minutes long) film that me and a buddy made, sorta along the lines of Kung-Fu kenobi... I'm sure some folks here may appreciate it, it's pretty silly (and it's perfectly "clean", the word "heck" doesn't even appear, everything else is even milder)....

Please check it out if you can, I'd really like to hear feedback; it's not a commercial enterprise yet but may become such in ther future

Besides, we got blackballed from the local film festival, no doubt because our film is in colour and the shots aren't grainy or shaky....

darthvyn
10-06-2004, 11:34 PM
link please!!! i can't find it! i wanna see ninjas and robots... any pirates in it? or sloths???

mabudonicus
10-07-2004, 06:32 AM
I'll try to find the link... I thought one could just search for it on there, but with dialup I wouldn't know, myself

And yes, there is a sort of pirate, some stock footage of the classic bikini island nuke test, lots of guys in evil robes and stuff, and you can play "spot the toys" as many of the "sets" are made of various bits- one entire set is largely made of a magic snake...
I'll be back... my buddy who put it up did so from Germany, so please be patient, as his e-mails are sometimes a bit hard to follow

Kidhuman
10-07-2004, 09:48 PM
Get that link Mabs, and do it now.