PDA

View Full Version : "That's what you said when Biggs and Tank left."

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-11-2004, 05:36 PM
Uh, who's Tank? In the deleted scenes, there's only Biggs, Camie, the Fixer, and maybe Windy, but no Tank. Anyone know anything about him?

Pendo
10-11-2004, 06:34 PM
I'm not sure. I think Luke used to race his Skyhopper with him before Tank left for the accademy. But I haven't really heard anything about who he is.

PENDO!

stillakid
10-11-2004, 07:51 PM
It's been a long long time since I've listened to the NPR radio drama, but wasn't Tank in there? :confused:

dr_evazan22
10-11-2004, 10:21 PM
I think your right Stilla, although I haven't listened to it recently either.

B'Omarr Monkey
10-11-2004, 10:48 PM
I don't think Tank was in the radio version of ANH. I don't think he came back to Tatooine with Biggs. He/She is one of those weird aspects of the SW Universe that seems to be completely overlooked in all of the EU material.

maybe I should pitch a mini-series to Dark Horse Comics to answer this question. :p

JEDIpartner
10-12-2004, 08:47 AM
Tank sounds like he would have been a hottie... lol

:D

Actually... do we really need to know who he is? Must every name mentioned be a face shown on-screen? As far as I'm concerned it was just a passing reference to another one of Luke's friends and I didn't really give it much thought. *shrug*

stillakid
10-12-2004, 10:25 AM
Tank sounds like he would have been a hottie... lol

:D

Actually... do we really need to know who he is? Must every name mentioned be a face shown on-screen? As far as I'm concerned it was just a passing reference to another one of Luke's friends and I didn't really give it much thought. *shrug*

Of course we NEED to know who he is. He was probably Clone Version 2.0 or maybe his own father was buddies with Ani. These are all important relationship threads that need to be ....

aw...forget it... ;)

2-1B
10-12-2004, 11:30 AM
Perhaps Tank was moonlighting as a vandal, tipping over gravestones and thus explaining why Shmi's grave is unmarked in ANH.

Slicker
10-12-2004, 03:59 PM
Perhaps Tank was moonlighting as a vandal, tipping over gravestones and thus explaining why Shmi's grave is unmarked in ANH.That could be but I always thought that the sandcrawler parked on them.;) :evil:

sg_inr
10-23-2004, 02:33 AM
Tank was actually in a deleted scene in TESB which it quickly showed in a doc. called "star wars to jedi" it briefly had lucas mention that tank was now in the empires service as a janitor. it showed some deleted footage of tank sweeping up some garbage into the corner of a star destroyer, he had a sad look on hid face as if to suggest he should have styed home. Tank also had a cameo appearence of the first draft of ROTJ but it never made it to the movie. the draft said stated. - enter death star - Tank looks down at the pile of dust on the ground as he went to sweep it up before vader saw him slacking and ckoked him.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-23-2004, 03:07 PM
Tank was actually in a deleted scene in TESB which it quickly showed in a doc. called "star wars to jedi" it briefly had lucas mention that tank was now in the empires service as a janitor. it showed some deleted footage of tank sweeping up some garbage into the corner of a star destroyer, he had a sad look on hid face as if to suggest he should have styed home. Tank also had a cameo appearence of the first draft of ROTJ but it never made it to the movie. the draft said stated. - enter death star - Tank looks down at the pile of dust on the ground as he went to sweep it up before vader saw him slacking and ckoked him.
Are you being serious, or not?

Kidhuman
10-23-2004, 10:10 PM
It s made up. That is far from being true

JON9000
10-26-2004, 07:40 PM
I heard Tank was gunned down by a renegade member of the crew of a ship he was serving on.