PDA

View Full Version : Secure Archway Position

ACPin
10-15-2004, 09:15 AM
Take an advance look at this Clone Wars scene (http://photos.sirstevesguide.com/showgallery.php?cat=2051) as the news for it hasn't been approved yet for the homepage.

AC

Kidhuman
10-15-2004, 10:31 AM
Very nice AC. Was wondering when the next installment from you was going to be.

ACPin
10-15-2004, 09:18 PM
Very nice AC. Was wondering when the next installment from you was going to be.
KH,

Thanks a lot! Notice anything peculiar about the archway?

AC

Hellboy
10-16-2004, 03:58 PM
Notice anything peculiar about the archway?

Looks like some pretty creative use of Legos to me. :cool:

ACPin
10-17-2004, 08:14 PM
Looks like some pretty creative use of Legos to me. :cool:
Thanks and you're right about the archway! Were you able to spot that right away?

AC

Hellboy
10-17-2004, 10:56 PM
I suspected it was made of Legos only after viewing a few of your pics but it wasn't until I saw the top-down shot that showed Lego's trademark circular pegs that I knew for sure.

ACPin
10-18-2004, 09:21 PM
I suspected it was made of Legos only after viewing a few of your pics but it wasn't until I saw the top-down shot that showed Lego's trademark circular pegs that I knew for sure.
Yeah those studs are a dead giveaway. Unfortunately I didn't have enough tiles to cover them and since they won't be seen as much so I decided to leave them alone.

AC

Kidhuman
10-18-2004, 09:56 PM
All in all AC, who cares if it is LEgo or not. It still looks pretty darn sweet. What I noticed for the LEgo's first was the brown grab-bars(I guess thats what they are), and then the arial view of the top platform secured it for me.