PDA

View Full Version : Shirtless Maul: When are we going to see it?

Tycho
08-20-2001, 02:54 AM
What's strange is that I thought Maul was supposed to ship with Luke in the first wave of the Deluxe Assortment.

But we've already seen pics of the 'Jedi wave' with Leia and Amanaman.

So has anyone seen the picture of Maul? I don't know about you, but I'm really excited about this one because he is actually from a really well-drawn comic book. And I'm also with you if you're hoping this is the LAST Darth Maul figure Hasbro decides to do for a decade! But that he's from a comic book, a real story I can recreate with a few Jabba's Skiff Guards 3 packs and some discount Rodians, I want this figure (and more EU from comics and novels, but NEW characters never made before, at least).

AmanaMatt
08-20-2001, 03:29 AM
I'm usually not a fan of non-movie figures, but I gotta admit, I was hoping to see a pic of this one. I am looking foward to it!

GNT
08-20-2001, 03:56 AM
Yeah I've seen a picture of him(just click the link below) He kinda s**ks IMO!

Why they had to make Maul of all character I don't know?

Darth Maul-Deluxe (http://fan.starwars.com/TPU/files/deluxeasst.gif)

SirSteve
08-20-2001, 07:13 AM
A magazine has Darth Maul shirtless as their cover so we'll probably see him soon.

humsup
08-20-2001, 08:08 AM
Its really hard to figure out how Maul looks like with that B&W picture. Really want to see what pattern of red n black was on his body. Then, I can customise one myself :D

evenflow
08-20-2001, 08:20 AM
I thought we were going to see it this past week, but I guess I was wrong. Soon would be my guess though.

JEDIpartner
08-20-2001, 08:31 AM
It's high time we get to see this bad boy!

I personally can't wait. I think the maul sculpts have gotten better since the original one!

AmanaMatt
08-20-2001, 11:33 AM
that black & white pic is way to crappy to judge Maul by. I don't overly care for the droid's look, based on its shape in the pic, though.

El Chuxter
04-09-2010, 11:12 PM
Honest answer?

A few dozen times, in almost as many different sculpts.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
04-10-2010, 02:43 PM
Actual honest answer?

Four times, in two sculpts. :p

El Chuxter
04-10-2010, 07:19 PM
Leave it to JJL to actually pay attention to the resculpts and reissues of figures no one cares about after the initial release. :p