PDA

View Full Version : E3 Teaser Poster Revealed!

SirSteve
10-28-2004, 10:15 PM
http://sirstevesguide.com/news/?m=show&id=30725

What do you think?

Battle Droid
10-28-2004, 10:28 PM
Just ordered one. It's AWESOME, much better than EP I & II's! :D

stillakid
10-28-2004, 11:29 PM
Graphically speaking, it sucks. Big time. The Hayden image is okay...kinda comic-booky I suppose. A little strange but okay. But the Vader/cape thing needs more work...A LOT more work. It's like they assigned some high school design class to do it. The idea is alright, but the execution...yikes :eek: . Just off the top of my head, I can think of at least 2 better ways to convey the concept that would have worked better than this. I hope this isn't an indication of what the film will be like... :sur:

I've gotten every poster I've been able to so far...but I think that I will pass on this awful mess. :(

Pendo
10-29-2004, 07:41 AM
Whoa, de ja vous! I'm sure I've seen this thread somewhere before :crazed:!

I love it I thik it's great :D!!!

Actually who am i kidding? It's AWFUL! The worst movie poster I have ever seen!

PENDO!

stillakid
10-29-2004, 08:19 AM
http://sirstevesguide.com/news/?m=show&id=30725

What do you think?

Ya know, the more I look at this, the more it looks like a fanmade fake. Are we sure this isn't a prank from Lucasfilm? :confused:

Droid
10-29-2004, 10:19 AM
I have bought the first two teaser posters. I will pass on this one. It reminds me of a Harry Potter book cover. What is up with Vader? He looks like some sort of glob. Kind of looks like Jabba, the Emperor, and Vader had a baby. Now, I avoid spoilers, but please tell me, is that how Vader will look in Episode III? Good Lord I hope not.

hango fett
10-29-2004, 11:39 AM
this is not a fan made. it is on starwars.com i think it is awsome. i partucuarly love seeing capes blowning in the wind...makes people look powerful and majestic.
HF

Elliejabbapop
10-29-2004, 02:30 PM
Love it, love it, love it!!!!!!!!:crazed: :crazed: :crazed: Dark and sexy (also slightly different and new) :kiss:

El Chuxter
10-29-2004, 02:38 PM
Now, I avoid spoilers, but please tell me, is that how Vader will look in Episode III? Good Lord I hope not.

Before reading your post, I was going to make a crack about this being a major spoiler, as Vader looks so jolly. But I'll instead reassure you.

Vader looks the same as (or very close to) the way he appeared in the CT. You can check out the brief preview thingy on Disc 4 of the DVD set for some pics of the costume.

scruffziller
10-30-2004, 10:31 AM
Yea, stilla I hear what you are saying about it, but it still looks darn cool enough for me to buy a t-shirt of it.