PDA

View Full Version : McQuarrie stormtrooper

jedi-cpa
11-05-2004, 01:43 PM
Is it possible...or even logical...that a FAN CHOICE figure was made in short supply?

Is it possible they made plenty, and they are sitting in a KB toys warehouse somewhere like the blastshield Luke of many years ago?

Anyone have any info on whether this figure is another ephant mon?

El Chuxter
11-05-2004, 02:41 PM
I've only seen him once, period, and picked up the only one I saw. Even Ephant Mon I came across a couple of times, so it doesn't look good. :(

dindae
11-05-2004, 04:20 PM
This whole wave sat one the shelves around here like nuclear waste. The only figure that sold decently was the McQuarrie stormtrooper. However I saw more than enough. I could even find them when Target marked them down to get them off the shelves after christmas. If I would have know then I could have suggest they ship the figures out to you guys to get them off the shelves. :D

Darth Mina
11-05-2004, 04:49 PM
I only saw him once, and grab it :D
never ever have I seen him again

mrpauldeeds
11-05-2004, 06:58 PM
never ever saw him....ever, or ephant for that matter:mad:

Ji'dai
11-05-2004, 08:52 PM
I bought three and passed on at least one or two others. I wish I'd bought them now, though. The glow-in-the dark lightsaber is a cool accessory.

Kidhuman
11-05-2004, 08:59 PM
never ever saw him....ever, or ephant for that matter:mad:

Ditto, acquired both of them via trades

kool-aid killer
11-06-2004, 04:24 PM
I must have seen about a dozen or so of them and of those i bought four. I planned on using them to make a cheesy evil Jedi stormtrooper brigade in a future diorama. I ended up trading one so now im at three. I hate having uneven numbers of army builders though so i may try to get another one or even just unload one of my remaining ones so that we can be at a nice even number of McQ troopers.

Samuel Windu
11-07-2004, 10:16 AM
Saw once or twice in the shop but passed.Because it sold for US$15 each!!!I think it should be more to come and will lower the price.Unfortunately,they all gone when I came back again and shopkeeper told me won't restock again.It's too bad.Finally,I got 2 through a trade.Lucky to me.

mastermatt24
11-07-2004, 01:59 PM
I was in a Brea TRU and I was walking over to the SW stuff when I saw this kid was holding one.. For some unknown reason he put it back.. After he walked away I almost ran to it! Then after looking through the pegs I found one more. I was really happy. So now one is stored and the other is on my book shelf. Its a really good display figure.

Slicker
11-07-2004, 04:09 PM
The McQuarrie Stormie along with Ephant Mon are the only 2 figures that I still need not including variants. I've never seen either of them in stores and can't bring myself to pay $20 for each of them.

jedi67
11-07-2004, 08:14 PM
i guess im kinda lucky i got two of them and havent seen any since but never
ever saw any animated clone wars figures wich to me really sucks :mad:

Rocketboy
11-07-2004, 08:47 PM
I think I only saw it once. I remember think how dumb it was. After this and the Ephont Mon issue, I was glad I don't collect carded figures anymore.

mastermatt24
11-07-2004, 10:53 PM
never ever saw any animated clone wars figures wich to me really sucks :mad:
You did check at Target right?

BlueSnags
11-08-2004, 01:09 AM
Never seen it...not even once. I am usually pretty good at finding figures, but no luck on McQuarrie Stormtrooper (and SA Clonetrooper, for that matter) :cry:

Blue Snag

TheDarthVader
11-08-2004, 03:23 PM
I have found two. Ephant Mon...l have found about 4. SA clones...ONE.
(NO I DONT HAVE ANY EXTRA EPHANT MONS ANYMORE OR CONCEPT STORMIES)
B.

Samuel Windu
11-09-2004, 04:55 AM
There are 2 versions of Concept Stormtrooper.One with saber pointing down.Another is saber pointing up.I still looking for the saber pointing up.Anyone have extra for trade?

kool-aid killer
11-09-2004, 03:14 PM
I have found two. Ephant Mon...l have found about 4. SA clones...ONE.
(NO I DONT HAVE ANY EXTRA EPHANT MONS ANYMORE OR CONCEPT STORMIES)
B.

No need to scream out that you dont have anymore. :)

I feel for all of you who havent recieved one, i think the figure looks very unique and would love to see a few more concept figures.

Slicker
11-09-2004, 04:27 PM
I think I only saw it once. I remember think how dumb it was. After this and the Ephont Mon issue, I was glad I don't collect carded figures anymore.Thanks for looking out and being a real pal on the McQuarrie Stormtrooper Rocketboy:rolleyes: .

By the way, many combolations on the avatar.

Rocketboy
11-09-2004, 11:43 PM
Thanks for looking out and being a real pal on the McQuarrie Stormtrooper Rocketboy:rolleyes: .

By the way, many combolations on the avatar.I didn't know you needed it at the time or know that such a crappy figure would be so rare.

And would like a stick of chewing gum?

aceguide
11-10-2004, 09:07 AM
Concept Stormie, Ephant & SA Clone are myths. They do not exist...