PDA

View Full Version : **Question For The British Fans** Please Help!!

Jek Porky 2002
11-07-2004, 02:18 PM
Do we know when the ROTS trailer will be hitting our cinema screens and which film it will preceed?

Also any news of TV appearences? I'm holding out for Newsround on monday night, they normally show the new trailers, also Film 2004 may show it, anything else it might be on?

I am so desprate to see this trailer, Hyperspace won't let me in, I payed my $19.99 (roughly 14 quid!!) and it says that there is no e-mail address registered with them that matches mine, strange how they still send me e-mails at that address!!

Thanks in advance guys!

Elliejabbapop
11-08-2004, 01:14 PM
Jek, if you pm me your e-mail I'll send it to you ;)

Exhaust Port
11-08-2004, 03:09 PM
You can now view the trailer at www.starwars.com

Pendo
11-09-2004, 12:34 PM
It was on GMTV on Friday morning, but other than that I'm not aware of any other TV appearences here in the UK. Newsround is a good bet, they have shown Episode I and II trailers so far, but again it's possible that would have been on Friday.

Like Exhaust Port says, StarWars.com are now showing it to non-Hyperspace members, but if you're still having difficulty drop me a message and I'll e-mail you the trailer.

Slightly off topic, but does anyone know when the extra-large version will be available to download?

PENDO!

Elliejabbapop
11-09-2004, 01:12 PM
Don't know, I'm sure looking forward to it.:D

Darkness Shroud
11-14-2004, 05:42 AM
The trailer may be on the new incredibles film. Thats where it premiered in the USA so its possible it MAY be here too.:)