PDA

View Full Version : Will They Or Wont They???

kit fristo
12-28-2001, 06:59 PM
Will we see Boss nass or any other gunguns in episode 2. With out the gunguns naboo would have been f%$#ed.
So does anyone know anything about a Boss nass appearance in episode 2. Boss nass could meet up with Anakin and padme when they go too naboo??

If anyone knows anything just post it..

thanks.

the kit:D :confused:

2-1B
12-29-2001, 12:50 AM
Long ago I remember reading a clip that allegedly quoted Brian Blessed as saying that he had the last line in E1, "Peace!" and that he was given the first line in E2, "War!" -- that being in response to the attempt on Amidala's life.

I cannot substantiate that statement, and if someone can confirm or deny it, I would greatly appreciate it . . .

Jargo
12-29-2001, 10:06 AM
I remember that too. Whether he actually said it is another matter. It may be one of those myths like Mark Hamill shouting CARRIE! in the Yavin hangar.
It could be that George originally planned for Boss Nass to be there at the start of EP2 but later scotched that idea.

If the Naboo people and the Gungans are at peace, and Anakin and Padme are seen travelling around Naboo, perhaps the Gungans have been absorbed into the civilisation of Naboo and will be a daily part of Theed life. A common sight. So rather than there being a big thing made of showing Gungans, they will just be in the background somewhere or all over the place like a rash.
It would be silly to make such a big deal of having Nass accept the globe of peace in EP1 to then not have any Gungans around when we revisit the planet in EP2.

kit fristo
12-29-2001, 06:12 PM
true, very true EMPEROR JANGO, and i sure want to see some gunguns around theed.
thanks 4 that EJ.

the kit:)

Co Jo-Da
12-29-2001, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
It may be one of those myths like Mark Hamill shouting CARRIE! in the Yavin hangar.

My friends and I still argue that to this day, not to mention that the Special Edition covered it up better.

If the Naboo people and the Gungans are at peace, and Anakin and Pademe are seen travelling around Naboo, perhaps the Gungans have been absorbed into the civilization of Naboo and will be a daily part of Theed life.

Pademe travels to Naboo and briefs the Queen and a small council on the attempts on her life. It's possible for Boss Nass to be in the council and for him to something-like 'War".

kit fristo
12-29-2001, 11:01 PM
i hope that is true cojoda i would really like to see boss nass.

the clone trooper...

:cool:

GNT
12-30-2001, 10:53 PM
Boss Nass is one of my favourite EP1 characters so I do hope he'll be in AOTC but I dont have my hopes to high,Amidalas ship blowing up on Coruscant will be the first thing we see and as that blows Padme,Tycho(?) and R2 are blown off the ramp and I guess they'll scream or make a noise when that happens so Boss Nass wont be the first one to talk in AOTC at all

JEDIpartner
12-31-2001, 10:08 AM
I loved Boss Nass! I really do hope that we see him in AOTC. He was the most believable CG character in TPM.

I think that the Gungans will be seen in AOTC as background characters without too much attention drawn to them. They don't play an important role in the plot of this film as they did in TPM as far as I can see. I'm sure we may see them on Naboo/Theed or in the the Senate as Jar-Jar is the Gungan representative. I'm sure he'll be flanked by a couple other Gungans (maybe Tarpals?).