PDA

View Full Version : Episode III Bootleg??

PloKoon2385
11-14-2004, 12:29 AM
Today at work a customer told me that they bought a bootleg Episode III DVD. I asked him if it was complete and he said it was. Is this even possible? Have they even finished the editing, special effects, music, etc? I dunno... But he said it was FANTASTIC. He seemed like he knew what he was talking about. I'm confused.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
11-14-2004, 01:11 AM
I'd hate to say it, but this dude was lying through his teeth to you. There isn't a chance in hizzy that they're done with all the SFX and whatnot in the film. Hell, i don't even think Williams is done scoring it yet.

Next time that guy comes in tell him to respectfully leave your establishment because he's a filthy liar. :D

JediTricks
11-14-2004, 02:59 AM
I've heard that Williams hasn't even started scoring it yet, and over half the scenes are so incomplete that they're basically just animatics. Look at the AICN report about the first 8 minutes, says it has temp-track audio with temp voices and music, scenes are mostly without fx and just plain missing.

PloKoon2385
11-14-2004, 07:42 PM
Ok, good. That's what I thought. There is no way that they are done yet. So either the guy got duped, or he attempted to dupe me. Schmuck...

Kidhuman
11-14-2004, 08:35 PM
I would wait until at least Feb or March to start believing stuff like this.

Pendo
11-17-2004, 11:30 AM
When bootleg's start hitting the streets we'll know about it, probably because Harry Knowles would have been given a copy by LucasFilm :rolleyes:.

Yup, this dude was lying.

PENDO!

TheDarthVader
11-20-2004, 01:45 PM
Filthy lying son of a....<mumble, mumble>

B.
TDV

scruffziller
01-31-2005, 06:33 AM
Yeah, you tell that lying sack of poodo that you got the info from the guys who got a hard line to the source of the force!!!!!:evil: