PDA

View Full Version : 2nd trailer coming soon!!!

Elliejabbapop
11-15-2004, 10:22 AM
I don't know if this has already been posted: before the long trailer in March there will be a two minute one in January according to an Argentinian source
Great News!!!!!:crazed: :crazed: :crazed:

hango fett
11-15-2004, 12:53 PM
cool! hope it's true and not just some scam.
HF

Slicker
11-15-2004, 01:16 PM
Let's just hope it lives up to the first trailer which was amazing IMO.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
11-15-2004, 06:45 PM
Sweet, the more trailers the better. Hopefully this one won't be weighed down by a lot of talking, like the second AOTC trailer was.

Kidhuman
11-15-2004, 09:22 PM
Cool, the more the merrier

scruffziller
11-16-2004, 12:37 AM
Cool, the more the merrier
Yes...................:( but EPS II's trailers had the entire movie in its three.:cry:
It ruined it for me because I couldn't stop watching.

Lord_Setnom
11-19-2004, 03:31 AM
Weeeeellllll the thing is it didn't give that much away, and then again, there were those script & storyboard pages that everyone read about in here!!! This happens in almost every movie, once you've seen it you realize the trailer gave it all away but if you haven't watched the movie then there's no way you know what's going on. Take "Le pacte des loups" for an example or even EpIII none of us knows exactly what will be going on, but there are a few things that anyone can figure out: Any the Jedi Slayer, Lots of firepower, and the plans for the Death Star, as well as the birth of Mr & Ms. New Hope... Let's just wait.

Personally i loved the trailers for Ep 1 & 2 but i didn't really like the movies.

1st Prime
11-19-2004, 01:18 PM
It would make sense to show the trailer during the superbowl. Did they do that w/AOTC back in '02?

Lord_Setnom
11-19-2004, 01:42 PM
Maybe it would if the Super Bowl was a bit more of a global thing. And then there's the fact that none of us who DO watch the game outside of the US get the same broadcast you guys do. We never get to see the commercials or anything so if they chose one of those to show the trailer, then we definitely wouldn't get to see it.

chewbacca71
11-22-2004, 03:21 PM
It kinda makes sense there will be trailer possibly towards the end of December sometime with all the holiday movies around that time.

I would suspect "Aviator" but I think that is too soon.

Probably wrong though. :ermm:

JEDIpartner
11-23-2004, 09:01 AM
How much fun was the opening crawl on this site?

http://beforethemagic.com/thumbnailtour.html

Slicker
11-23-2004, 11:37 AM
Wow!! That's all that I have to say.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
11-23-2004, 12:21 PM
That site just pieced all of the spoilers and Hyperspace stuff together. What does the scroll say? It's not working for me.

Slicker
11-23-2004, 12:30 PM
It talks about how the Clone Wars are coming to an end with the Seperatist forces almost defeated. Then the Seperatists kidnap the Chancellor to lure the Republic Starfleet into a trap. The Jedi are then sent on a mission to free the Chancellor.

The only thing that strikes me as odd about the opening scroll is that it's four paragraphs long not three like the others.

hango fett
11-24-2004, 10:08 AM
that is awsome! i saw the opening crawl yesterday and it looks 99% real to me. can't wait to see more!
HF

Mr. JabbaJohnL
11-24-2004, 12:35 PM
It talks about how the Clone Wars are coming to an end with the Seperatist forces almost defeated. Then the Seperatists kidnap the Chancellor to lure the Republic Starfleet into a trap. The Jedi are then sent on a mission to free the Chancellor.

The only thing that strikes me as odd about the opening scroll is that it's four paragraphs long not three like the others.
This probably isn't real, I doubt they'd let the opening crawl leak this early. It's not like this would be hard to put together, though, but it sounds fake if it's four paragraphs.

hango fett
11-24-2004, 01:58 PM
even if it is fake, it makes my spine tingle when i watch it!
HF

Slicker
11-24-2004, 03:43 PM
That's the only thing that threw me was the four paragraphs. If it is fake though it is a really, really good fake.

tagmac
11-25-2004, 01:46 AM
A pleasant surprise to see Obi-Wan on the council. Didn't expect that one.