PDA

View Full Version : Haven't gotten your sandcrawler from Southern Island?

dindae
11-15-2004, 05:52 PM
I heard that Southern Island had started shipping their Sandcrawlers, so I went to check the staus of my order. I couldn't get the page to pull up. So I called them. Apparently they switched billing systems and some orders got lost in the move. So if your order number is less than 2000 and you haven't gotten your order give them a call. The order is still in the old system and they can manually change it so no big deal. Just a heads up no no one misses out.

dindae
11-29-2004, 10:00 AM
Ok so after my first post I looked for the email I was supposed to get. It wasn't there, so I called and called and called some more. Finally Wednesday I got in touch with them (only because he picked up the phone and tried to call out at the exact same time). Apparently my order had not been corrected. He supposedly said that the final shipment coming in on Thursday and it was a good thing I called. So I was hopeful that it was corrected, however my card has not been charged and the Thursday shipment would have been on Thanksgiving. So I feel like I have been blown off once again. I swear between Kebco and now Southern Island I may never place another order online again. :crazed:

bountyfool
11-30-2004, 06:21 PM
FWIW... I too placed an order that ended up in their old system. After 2 unanswered emails I placed a phone call. I was surprised when they answered right away and had no problems getting it converted to their new system. They emailed the new receipt right away and we'll see if I get the order but at least I made some progress.

dindae
11-30-2004, 11:40 PM
That's what worries me is I didn't get a new reciept with either phone call.

dindae
12-02-2004, 05:53 PM
Apparently the third time is the charm. I called back and again the order didn't show. This time I did get an email though and apparently a free Crittaz TuTusk Figure. I don't know what I will do with that but it is a nice gesture.

Kidhuman
12-02-2004, 06:03 PM
Apparently the third time is the charm. I called back and again the order didn't show. This time I did get an email though and apparently a free Crittaz TuTusk Figure. I don't know what I will do with that but it is a nice gesture.

Do the same thing they did, pawn it off to someone else. :D :beard: