PDA

View Full Version : More Vintage Please

DarkArtist
11-15-2004, 07:30 PM
Dear Hasbro,

First off thanks for the Vintage Line, Awesome, simply Awesome. Great job on all the figures with the exception of C-3PO, the line was great. Now on to business..... Please Do Not Stop Making the Vintage Line.
There are so many figures that need a resculpt and this is a way to make more accurate versions with the awesome articulation that made the Vintage Line what it is. Perhaps we can finally get a articulated Darth Maul ???? I mean why should the vintage line just focus on the Original Trilogy. I mean all Hasbro has to do is keep the same concept and use stock photos of the Prequel characters. Plus there are more characters from the Old Trilogy that need a facelift, plus perhaps we can get those figures that have yet to be made yet.

:)

Darth Alex
11-17-2004, 07:26 PM
I second this. Great thread.

BTW-Hey, Hasbro, where are the Biker Scout, Imperial SC Tech, Pig Guard, Bib Fortuna, Slave Leia and Hoth Vader? I saw the last 2 once, and the first four never.

Hey, Hasbro, long time listener, repeat caller....ya wanna start listening to your money source?