PDA

View Full Version : Pics of Wave 3 Clone wars coming in Jan

Turbowars
11-17-2004, 08:50 PM
These picks are from EE and have a January release date.

Darth Mina
11-17-2004, 09:21 PM
Love those :D Already ordered a case Can't wait

Kidhuman
11-17-2004, 09:26 PM
I hope Hasbro puts out some regular ones too. I dont like the animated. My question is why Mace? He warmed the last go 'round. You probably can still find him out htere

Kidhuman
11-17-2004, 09:30 PM
Here is the asst breakdown and price:

Clone Wars Animated - 01/05 - 79.99

2x Grievous,
2x Anakin Skywalker,
2x Arc Trooper,
1x Obi-Wan,
1x Durge,
1x Asajj Ventress,
2x Clone Trooper (colors may vary),
1x Mace Windu

Rocketboy
11-17-2004, 09:35 PM
Forget the repacks - Where's the Padme, Artoo, & Threepio?

Darth Mina
11-17-2004, 09:39 PM
That will be Wave 4 If there's enough interest in these (I guess) :rolleyes:

K M Toydarian
11-18-2004, 12:48 AM
From Hasbro.com...
"and three new versions of the previously released Clone Trooper!"

But only 2 in a case? I am afraid, even though these are a mass retailer release, the troopers will be a hunt to get all three colors, not to mention troop builders. I kept em carded and have a set open. That's 6 clone troopers to get, so I have to be first to get to three cases worth. I hope the repacks don't hurt distribution. Maybe they will have an assortment with just the new figs soon after the initial release.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
11-18-2004, 08:52 AM
These look very yummy!! However, i am slightly irked that there isn't an Obi-Wan in Stormtrooper gear. I thought he was supposed to happen?!! :confused: I'll just be getting Grevious, the Troopers and that new Anakin. wooohoo!! :D

dindae
11-18-2004, 10:34 AM
I really like this line for some reason. The case breakdown is definately going to be a problem. They should have added all three colors of clone trooper and dumped Mace. I would have done this.

3x Grievous,
3x Anakin Skywalker,
3x Arc Trooper,
1x Clone Trooper (red),
1x Clone Trooper (green),
1x Clone Trooper (blue),

did anyone still need the others?

LTBasker
11-18-2004, 12:33 PM
Actually, yeah. :p

I still need:
2x Asajj
1x Mace
1x Obi-Wan
1x Clone
2x Yoda

Here's hopin for series 4, I'd like to see Padme, Blue ARC, Obi-Wan in Clone gear and the "Wolfman" Jedi.

Need some Battle Droids too.

jedi master sal
11-18-2004, 02:24 PM
I would have done this.
3x Grievous,
3x Anakin Skywalker,
3x Arc Trooper,
1x Clone Trooper (red),
1x Clone Trooper (green),
1x Clone Trooper (blue),

I'd prefer this case breakdown:
2x Grievous,
2x Anakin Skywalker,
2x Arc Trooper,
2x Clone Trooper (red),
2x Clone Trooper (YELLOW), (it's not green according to Hasbro's website)
2x Clone Trooper (blue),

Even distribution, which also appears to short pack the main hero and villian, WHILE, giving army builders and other collectors plenty of clones to buy.

And yeah, where IS OBI-WAN in CLONETROOPER ARMOR???

That would have been the best figure from the line, IMHO.

-Sal

dindae
11-18-2004, 03:05 PM
I'd prefer this case breakdown:
2x Grievous,
2x Anakin Skywalker,
2x Arc Trooper,
2x Clone Trooper (red),
2x Clone Trooper (YELLOW), (it's not green according to Hasbro's website)
2x Clone Trooper (blue)

That'll work too. Yellow and blue make green don't they. :D

Mr. JabbaJohnL
11-18-2004, 05:41 PM
Screw Durge, he's not even in Series 3, unless he comes back to life for the nineteenth time (but then he'd take away from Grievous's thunder). Same for Asajj, but I guess she's in there so Anakin can have someone to fight. They should've included Yoda, he was hard to find the first time. The new figures look sweet though, and I like the different colors for the clone.

Kyle Katarn
11-24-2004, 10:43 PM
Really sweet, I love 'em, specially General Grievous, can't wait to get 'em

SirSteve
12-02-2004, 02:13 AM
Carded pictures here:

http://sirstevesguide.com/news/?m=show&id=30805

Hellboy
12-05-2004, 02:15 AM
Those look sweet. I love the fact that Anakin comes with one of Asajj's sabers. I just wish they were doing a blue ARC Trooper variant similar to the different ranks of Clone Troopers.

jedi master sal
12-05-2004, 07:31 PM
I know I'll be customizing a couple to be Blue ARC troopers.That's if I can find them to begin with!

I'm hoping to find at least 4 of them. One carded, 1 red and 2 to customize as blue.

I'll get 2 "Rain"akin's, 2 Grevious and at least two of each color of clones (again if I can find these too). All to have one carded and the rest to open.

DarthBobul
12-06-2004, 07:45 PM
Are the new figures on shelves at target now? I was there last week and didnt see anything. I saw the pictures of the new line but wasn't very happy with the fact certain figures looked the same as the ones from the 1st line like Durge. Whats up with that?

crucifido
12-16-2004, 05:49 PM
I just found 1 General Grievous, 2 New Anakin's and all of the recarded 4 (Obi-Wan, Asajj, Durge and Mace) at Wal-Mart in Orange, California.

The Grievous figure is freakin' sweet!

Hellboy
12-16-2004, 05:58 PM
I just found 1 General Grievous, 2 New Anakin's and all of the recarded 4 (Obi-Wan, Asajj, Durge and Mace) at Wal-Mart in Orange, California.

The Grievous figure is freakin' sweet!

I wasn't aware this new wave was going to be available everywhere. Is this line no longer exclusive to Target? :confused:

crucifido
12-16-2004, 07:19 PM
I guess not.

I thought the same thing when I saw them there, but there they were. Maybe it was a mistake, who knows? I'm happy I got Grievous and Anakin either way. The reissues were just a cool bonus.

DarthQuack
12-18-2004, 12:01 PM
I'll have to check out Wally World and Tarjay near me.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
12-21-2004, 12:14 AM
I stumbled across wave 3 tonight at wal-mart as well. The Grevious figures were gone, but i got 1 Anakin and 2 ARC Troopers. I can't wait to find the Grevious figure! :D

Ji'dai
12-21-2004, 08:46 PM
Picked up General Grievous and Anakin at Wal-Mart in Avon, IN (about 10 mi. west of Indianapolis). They also had Durge, Asajj, Mace, and Obi-Wan. These figs (and some the usual Galactic Heroes packs) were on a shelf in the pre-school toy aisle. I'm glad I did a sweep of all the toy aisles for stray figs or else I'd missed them.

I think Wal-Mart is trying to put as much product on shelves as possible before Christmas so you might run across Star Wars stuff in unlikely spots.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
12-21-2004, 11:04 PM
Found two Grievous figures and one Yellow Clone Trooper tonight. G looks AWESOME and he's HUGE!! I love the few extra Lightsaber hilts he has and the sketches design on the back card is just really good. Go hasbro!! :D

DarthQuack
12-22-2004, 12:46 PM
I picked up Obi-Wan and Anakin, the only one's Walmart had near me. $5.55 a piece, I guess that isn't too bad. Just need to find the rest of the line now!

EDIT

Went to another Wal-Mart and picked up Assaj and ARC Trooper. They had Mace but I passed for now....Really wanna find clone troopers and General.....hopefully soon....

KIDD
12-30-2004, 10:56 PM
Here ya go boys enjoy

Target DPCI#087061282
Description SW Animated fig asst.

let your phones work for u, only bad thing 6.99 @ Target

I hit 2 targets and completed all my clones in one day
first Target got Red & Yellow
second Target got Blue & Yellow

have xtra Red clone
Arc Trooper
Grievous