PDA

View Full Version : Does The Slave 1 Boba Fett Not Come With A Backpack Missle?

X13VADER
11-24-2004, 07:24 AM
Went To Target And Every Slave 1 Boba Fett Did Not Have A Missle In The Backpack. Just Wondering If This Is Suppose To Be This Way.there was at least 15 units there so not sure if its a fluke or not

aceguide
11-24-2004, 08:13 AM
My understanding is that this is an error. I read claims on other sites that indicated with a call to Hasbro they would send you the missing missile.

jrsharp21
11-24-2004, 09:36 AM
I have not seen a Slave 1 where Boba has a missile. Hasbro said it's an error, but I don't believe they had any intention of including a missile. If you write or call Hasbro they say they will send you a missile, but the missile they send you is a replacement missile for the Slave 1 ship itself. Then if you call them and tell them they sent you the wrong missile, they say the one for Boba Fett is not available.

There is a huge thread on this at www.rebelscum.com (http://www.rebelscum.com)

stillakid
11-24-2004, 11:29 PM
Yeah, I got no missile. :(

Hellboy
11-26-2004, 09:49 PM
Yeah this was already discussed awhile back in another thread but I was pretty PO'd that the missle and his pistol that fits in his holster were missing. I figured they were packed with the bagged accessories so they wouldn't end up loose in the box but no dice. I've never seen any of them with the missle or pistol included so I'm not buying that this was ever released any other way but incomplete. Hasbroken is probably just saying that as a form of damage control for angry collectors who feel they were burned. I'd contact them but its not worth my time and I have no faith that they would even send me the right parts if I did.