PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars - Christmas Style!!!

Sith Lord 0498
11-25-2004, 02:34 PM
In the spirit of the holidays, I thought I'd post some of my "budget" Christmas decorations...turning part of my collection into Christmas displays. First up, I have my "A Christmas Carol" display.

Jacob Marley: I used the chain from Arena Battle Padme and wrapped it around the POTF2 Obi-Wan Ghost mail-away figure.

Christmas Past: I put the Obi-Wan Pilot cloak on Coruscant Chase Obi-Wan. For the wreath on his head, I cut up the headgear from Clone Wars Anakin and repainted it.

Christmas Present and Future: No changes made. Just used Wedding Padme and Sidious hologram.

Sith Lord 0498
11-25-2004, 02:38 PM
Here's my seasonal Hailfire Droid. I bought two packs of mini fake lights that K-Mart and Wal-Mart sells for their miniature villages and strung them around the upper sections of the wheels.

Sith Lord 0498
11-25-2004, 02:44 PM
Here's my last and favorite of the Christmas customs. I turned my Republic Gunship and ARC Trooper (all unarmed--after all it is Christmas) into a Star Wars Santa's sleigh complete with a cloned Christmas Commander. Again, I went to miniatures. The trees, presents, and garland are all available at dollar stores and Big Lots. I used acrylic paint to redo the ARC paint scheme. Hope you all liked these!!!