PDA

View Full Version : Dioramas - Jabba's Palace & Hoth Bacta Tank

Sith Lord 0498
11-25-2004, 03:46 PM
These are two dioramas I made based on Jabba's Palace and the bacta tank in Echo Base. While these are not entirely movie-accurate (holo Luke wasn't shown after Leia was Jabba's slave, etc.), they show off the figures very well. With the Echo Base scene, I customized 2-1B's computer by adding colors to the buttons and displays. Hope you like them.

Ji'dai
11-25-2004, 11:35 PM
Neat displays! Your Jabba's Palace is kind of sparsely populated. Do you have any more aliens to put in there? Nice work on 2-1B's control panel; a little color really livens it up. Some white felt or a pillow case would make a good "snow" cover for the ground in the Echo Base scene. White paper would work in a pinch too.

Sith Lord 0498
11-26-2004, 02:21 PM
Neat displays! Your Jabba's Palace is kind of sparsely populated. Do you have any more aliens to put in there? Nice work on 2-1B's control panel; a little color really livens it up. Some white felt or a pillow case would make a good "snow" cover for the ground in the Echo Base scene. White paper would work in a pinch too.

Unfortunately, the only other OT aliens I really have are Cantina aliens, and I'm trying to keep the population to only Jabba's Palace aliens. In time, I'll probably build it up more. As for the ground in Echo Base, I have that display on a wooden shelf from Michael's, so I could always just spray paint it white or use that fake "snow in a can."

Kidhuman
11-26-2004, 09:49 PM
Looks real nice. I like Jabbas palace being spread out like that. It doesnt look hugely overcrowded.