PDA

View Full Version : Obi Wan dies by Anakin?????

mrpauldeeds
12-02-2004, 10:11 PM
i decided to make this my own forum, since this could be a big spoiler. dont wanna ruin anything for anyone.

it seems that this link is not working. go to www.moviefone.com (http://www.moviefone.com/) and then go to trailers, go to star wars (should be on top right side under top 5 most requested), then look for Launch the Experience, which in on the bottom near a picture of darth vader.

http://channelevents.aol.com/movies/broadband/starwars/videovault.adp

I was watching the ROTS trailer and the 8 episodes of the making ROTS from the website above, and in episode II of that series Rick McCullum actually says "especially when you know Anakin will kill obi wan, very, very powerful". maybe he ment anakin will die. if this is indeed true, im speechless. did anyone else catch that? watch the second episode and near the end he says that. hmmmmmmmmmmm. thoughts anyone, kidhuman, tycho, chux.....:confused:

Lord_Setnom
12-03-2004, 01:41 AM
I think it's very simple, actually. Anakin becomes Darth Vader then kills Obi-Wan. Hence the phrase "anakin kills obi wan"... still doesn't feel right though, because i don't think it was anakin who killed him. It was Lord Vader, who was born a long time before that event, and only disappeared when Anakin came back to destroy The Emperor

Mr. JabbaJohnL
12-03-2004, 06:49 PM
Whoa . . . I'm in total shock! Anakin kills Obi-Wan? What? Wouldn't it be totally weird if Anakin's own son and daghter see it happen, on a giant space station, twenty years after Anakin becomes Darth Vader?

Oh . . . wait . . . I think I've seen that before . . . hmm, it was in some movie that came out in 1977 and again in 1997 . . . the name excapes me right now . . . :crazed:

mrpauldeeds
12-05-2004, 04:28 AM
DUHHHH, sorry everyone.:ermm:

i didnt think of it like that, the whole 20 years later kinda slipped my mind.

hango fett
12-05-2004, 02:04 PM
that's ok. my whole life has been one big memory slip! :)
HF

JEDIpartner
12-08-2004, 11:09 AM
What an innocent little oops that was! :) You're still loved... don't worry. We won't take away your geek card. ;)