PDA

View Full Version : Rohan Nichol is Captain Antilles

Mr. JabbaJohnL
12-04-2004, 12:17 PM
While this information has been on imdb.com for a while, that can't be completely trusted. However, in Insider 79, when someone asked whether Wedge and Captain Antilles were related (no, they're not), it was confirmed that he will play the captain.

By accident, George even asked Denis Lawson to play Antilles, before they remembered that Wedge and the captain aren't related.

I know some folks thought he'd play Han's father . . . and one nutty forum member thought, his clone host ;) . . . but it ain't so.

JEDIpartner
12-08-2004, 11:13 AM
"nutty" :p aren't YOU the subtle one? LOL

Yeah... I guess it's fair that he plays him in the film, but doesn't have have to be practically emryonic in this film considering the figure that Hasbro made looks to be about 12!! :crazed:

Captain Antilles... hmmm... 20 years go by and there is no advancement in rank. He must be a terrible soldier!

Mr. JabbaJohnL
12-08-2004, 05:17 PM
"nutty" :p aren't YOU the subtle one? LOL

Yeah... I guess it's fair that he plays him in the film, but doesn't have have to be practically emryonic in this film considering the figure that Hasbro made looks to be about 12!! :crazed:

Captain Antilles... hmmm... 20 years go by and there is no advancement in rank. He must be a terrible soldier!
:D

Actually, Insider didn't mention his rank, though imdb did. I just wrote that so people'd know who he is. However I suppose he could be the captain, I don't know.

JEDIpartner
12-09-2004, 12:51 PM
Well... what can you do? *shrug* :)