PDA

View Full Version : AndyW bags another MM find!

AndyW
12-04-2004, 03:51 PM
Was out for a wander around marseille again today, looking for some shoes with the g/f, theres a shop in a back street thats dedicated to japanese stuff, has a bit of star wars, mainly those kybuto (spelling?) busts and figures, and some of the saga toys and gubbins. Went to have a look to ask if they ever got any of the yamato/rommando or the furuta stuff in, and they had a set of those TOMY Star Wars diaramas/mm's (I know that britcit has these).

Picked up the Jedi Star fighter and the tank lifter republic gunship, really pleased with them, I'd passed upon ordering the full set then regretted that when I saw them on britcits site, and lo and behold, there they were!

I may also pick up another few jedi fighters as they really are some of the best detailed mms out there. So first the konami alien series in one shop, then these, france is such an mm friendly place (compared with the uk at least)! And it gets better, I asked about the wave 2 of rommandos, he is expecting them early jan!

matthewilw
12-05-2004, 01:02 AM
hmm...I've never heard anything about these, but I instantly became interested once you mentioned the jedi starfighter..I'm still hurting from Hasbro cancelling the AF line before I could get my case of wave 5. Any chance you could take some pics? or perhaps just give me link to brit's site?

matthewilw
12-05-2004, 01:32 AM
okay..I went to britcit3's site and saw what you're talking about and I must say. Holy Crap! I love that jedi starfighter...now I want one. Any ideas on where I could find some in the states??

AndyW
12-05-2004, 06:46 AM
I know j-list had them on their site for a time, quite recently infact, but upon having a look just now I couldn't see them.

I'm sure we could come to some sort of deal, I'll happily pick one up for you and send it over, may not be able to do it before the new year, but maybe, we'll see.

good shot jansen
05-17-2005, 08:12 AM
matthewilw, did you ever track down the tomy jedi starfighter? i have a dupe of it that i can send you.

yesterday i began going through the boxes and stuff that my office has been storing for me, and while i was sortin' some stuff out, i found an extra tomy jedi starfighter.

if you want it just send me a pm with your address, and i'll send it off to ya.

vulcantouch
05-17-2005, 10:17 AM
-and if matt don't, we'll take it on this end :D

good shot jansen
05-17-2005, 10:59 AM
-and if matt don't, we'll take it on this end :D

okeydokey, roger that.

i'll take a gander through what's here in the office, i think i have another one, (although, i really won't know until i open the boxes, unfortunately there's no way of knowing what's in the tomy box until you open it up.)

i got a pm form matthewilw, so the one i know about has been spoken for, i do know that i have a dupe at-te with gunship type craft, if you haven't gotten that one yet , it's your vt.

matthewilw
05-17-2005, 01:45 PM
i got a pm form matthewilw, so the one i know about has been spoken for.

Thanks for the consideration, I really appreciate it.

britcit3
05-17-2005, 03:19 PM
Matthew.....

http://freespace.virgin.net/james.hobson/index2.htm

BC3

vulcantouch
05-18-2005, 02:22 PM
". . .have a dupe at-te with gunship type craft, if you haven't gotten that one yet"
-whatever you wanna givee, i's gonna takee :D tojo's reportedly got me them but could be a while b4 he sends, at which point i could always turns these over to b'jr or someone else here :D
vt

good shot jansen
05-18-2005, 06:15 PM
roger roger

as always, it would be my pleasure

:)