PDA

View Full Version : IM BACK!!! What is a Utapiun Warrior?

-Durge-
12-08-2004, 12:40 AM
Anyone know? any pics? good guy bad guy? what does the warrior look like? He was on one of the lists. Thanks guys.

Battle Droid
12-08-2004, 12:45 AM
They're the same species as Tion Medon, one of them can be seen in one of the Webdocs. (The one about costumes.)

-Durge-
12-08-2004, 07:39 AM
Do you actually see the warrior? If so can some one post pics? Also any pics of the warrior figure? Thanks.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
12-08-2004, 04:01 PM
An Utapauan warrior has not been confirmed, I haven't even heard any rumors.

By the way, it's "Utapau" not "Uttapu" (as in your location). While we're at it, it's "Grievous," not "Grevious" or even "Greivous."

If you want to see pics of the Tion Medon figure, GH just put up some nice ones.

-Durge-
12-08-2004, 07:37 PM
I didnt say anything about GG? Anyway the U-warrior is on the 2005 figure lise in the other forum...

Mr. JabbaJohnL
12-09-2004, 03:54 PM
I didnt say anything about GG? Anyway the U-warrior is on the 2005 figure lise in the other forum...
Well, it was more a general spelling lesson for all, since I was already talking about spelling.

There currently aren't pics of any figures outside the ones on the backs of the cards, as well as the Battle Droid, plus a few protos. None yet though of any warriors from Utapau.

-Durge-
12-11-2004, 06:14 AM
Thank you...who do the U warriors fight in the film?

Slicker
06-25-2006, 05:12 PM
***SPOILER***

I'm not really sure who they fight. I don't think they'll have much screen time but I could be very mistaken.

I guess if I had to venture I'd say that they fight the Separatists.

***SPOILER***

General_Grievous
07-15-2006, 11:08 PM
:p LOL Were these guys even in ROTS? I think the clones fought the battle for them. By the way, what moron at Hasbro decided to give the cutting room fodder Utapaun warriors their own Unleashed battle pack that (shockingly) rotted on pegs?

Slicker
07-16-2006, 02:01 AM
They were in the movie, albeit in a background nature. I think you can see several of them surrendering at the end of the battle.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-16-2006, 03:46 PM
I guess I should've given myself a spelling lesson as well, as it's Utapaun, not Utapauan. :D

Anyway, in Star Wars Insider (I think), they pointed out that there's an Utapaun Warrior riding on one of those big ol' flying things going down into the sinkhole, and that's really the only time the figure-style one is seen. There are other Utapauns, such as Tion Medon's aides and the ones that are wrangled up by the clones after Order 66, but none like the figure.