PDA

View Full Version : What films need action figures?

El Chuxter
12-09-2004, 03:23 PM
What movies have never had action figures and need them? Or have had crappy figures in the distant past and are due for an update?

I'm thinking mainly Movie Maniacs-style figures, meaning one figure per movie. (We'd all kill for a Johnny Five figure, but who wants the Ally Sheedy?) But if there's a movie that needs a line to itself, post that too!

Short Circuit: Johnny Five
Harry & the Hendersons: Harry
Beetlejuice: Beetlejuice
The Highlander: Connor McLeod
ET: ET
The Goonies: Sloth
The Dark Crystal: an entire line

Rocketboy
12-09-2004, 04:08 PM
SPACEBALLS.

nuff said.

Actually, I'd like a Happy Gilmore figure too.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
12-09-2004, 05:25 PM
I would love it if an entire line of Napoleon Dynamite figures were released, I'd buy them all. Napoleon with time machine and tots, Kip with computer and tupperware, Uncle Rico with football and camera, Pedro with cake and Sledgehammer . . . the possibilities are endless.

I'd also like Spaceballs, though Brooks said he couldn't do merchandise due to an agreement with Lucas.

Pee-Wee's Big Adventure (or Playhouse, it's all good) is another one.

Kidhuman
12-09-2004, 05:30 PM
I would like to see Carl from Big FIsh made into a figure. I think McFarlane could do that one up nice.

Rocketboy
12-09-2004, 09:38 PM
After looking at my DVDs, I see a ton more I'd like.

Two that are begging for their own line:
Spaceballs - 11 figures, 2 waves: Dark Helmet, Barf, Yogurt, Dink 2-pack, Princess Vespa, Lonestar, Col. Sanders, Spaceball (white and black armor), Dot Matrix, President Scroob.
Back to the Future - Various Martys & Doc Browns (with dogs) from different times, plus a Tannen or two. And a Delorian (gotta have a Delorian).

Individual / Movie Maniacs / Marvel Legends:
Happy Gilmore
Bullseye (movie version)
Indiana Jones (and Sr.?)- a great American version. Maybe an 8 or 12 incher.
Bad Santa - all 3 main characters (Billby Bob, Tiny, and "Thurman")
Jason Bourne ("The Bourne Identity/Supremacy")
Buddy ("Elf")
Leon and Mathilda ("Leon" / "The Preofessional")
Milton ("Office Space")
Frank "The Tank" Ricard ("Old School")

JediTricks
12-09-2004, 11:06 PM
James Bond needs to be done in with vehicles and gadgets. I know there's the ultra-collectible 12" line, but I'm thinking of play potential, and there's very little chance of seeing a 1/6th-scale Aston Martin DB5.

stillakid
12-10-2004, 01:07 AM
The Fifth Element.
Indiana Jones (but GOOD ones)

darthvyn
12-11-2004, 03:11 PM
i've always said that movie maniacs should have a fight club theme one time around. just picture them: "jack" (that's what i call ed norton's character, since they never really give him a proper name and he keeps talking about the "i am jack's liver" article...) tyler, robert paulson, and angel-face all with interchangeable normal and beat-up (or completely blown-apart, in robert paulson's case) heads. maybe a "jack beats the crap out of himself in his boss's office" playset??? that would be awesome!

Slicker
12-11-2004, 03:22 PM
Here's a short list of mine:

1) Fast Times At Ridgemont High (A Spicoli, Mr. Hand, and a Brad Hamilton with a bathroom playset. Maybe EE could have an exclusive Phoebe Cates in bikini:crazed:)
2) Spaceballs definitely
3) Boondock Saints (maybe a Connor and Murphy two-pack)
4) Dark Crystal (they have to be really creepy though)

Rocketboy
12-12-2004, 12:13 AM
1) Fast Times At Ridgemont High (A Spicoli, Mr. Hand, and a Brad Hamilton with a bathroom playset. Maybe EE could have an exclusive Phoebe Cates in bikini:crazed:)Oh man, that would be awesome!

4) Dark Crystal (they have to be really creepy though)Could be wrong, I thought they did have them once.

LTBasker
12-12-2004, 12:25 AM
The Rocketeer
Jason Bourne
Indiana Jones
O'connell from The Mummy
Ardeth Bay from The Mummy Returns
Reinhardt from Blade II
Bullseye from DareDevil
Harry Osbourne
Colossus from X-men 2
The three guys from Evolution
The four Ghostbusters
Cleric John Preston from Equilibrium
Grammaton Sweeper from Equilibrium
Cleric Brandt from Equilibrium
DuPont from Equilibrium

Slicker
12-12-2004, 12:46 AM
I myself was thinking Equilibrium but I thought it may be too obscure for some. It would be great to have the cleric in his long coat. Great movie too.

evenflow
12-12-2004, 10:54 AM
Space Balls

I have wanted a Space Balls line since the first time i saw the movie.

Devo
12-12-2004, 07:30 PM
The Die Hard trilogy needs a line.
I'd also consider Lethal Weapon figures.

Slicker
12-12-2004, 08:35 PM
I know it's not a movie but I'd also really love to see some Married With Children figures. Those would be the best ever.:crazed:

Rocketboy
12-12-2004, 11:46 PM
I know it's not a movie but I'd also really love to see some Married With Children figures. Those would be the best ever.:crazed:They would be pretty cool, but they'd probably make them all crappy and cartoony like the crappy Osborne figures they had a few years ago.

Your avatar makes me wish they had done more SNL figures. I think there were only 3 or so when they did some a while ago.

Slicker
12-13-2004, 12:02 AM
I'm watching it right now and I'd love to have some "Silence of the Lambs" figures. They'd be more along the line of Movie Maniacs and I'm surprised that we haven't seen one of him on his little dolly with the face mask.

It puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again.

arctangent
12-13-2004, 07:08 AM
i would love bladerunner figures. probably never ever happen though :( .

also figures based on dune but the books/tv mini series rather than david lynch's rather bad film.

jjreason
12-13-2004, 11:45 AM
My God, Mystery Men needs figures BADLY. Can you imagine your glee over finding a six-inch Shoveller? :D

El Chuxter
12-13-2004, 01:06 PM
Mystery Men had figures, but they sucked! I think Captain Amazing was the only one who got released.

I'd kill for a Janeane Garofalo w/ Skull figure. :crazed:

Slicker
12-14-2004, 01:56 AM
I'd love to see some Super Troopers figures and Goodfellas figures. Imagine having a Rod Farva next to your Henry Hill. Or Ursula chillin' with Paul Cicero. Man those would be sweet.

Car RAMROD

Rocketboy
12-14-2004, 11:18 AM
I'd love to see some Super Troopers figures and Goodfellas figures. Imagine having a Rod Farva next to your Henry Hill. Or Ursula chillin' with Paul Cicero. Man those would be sweet.They've made Resivoir Dogs and now Scarface, so we''l probably see Goodfellas in due time. I'd buy 'em just to have Deniro and Peshi figures.

Super Troopers would be cool too, especially with voice chips ("I got you good, you f---er!).

stillakid
12-14-2004, 02:46 PM
also figures based on dune but the books/tv mini series rather than david lynch's rather bad film.

YEAH! DUNE! I'll second that. :)

LTBasker
12-14-2004, 07:02 PM
Mystery Men had figures, but they sucked! I think Captain Amazing was the only one who got released.

I'd kill for a Janeane Garofalo w/ Skull figure. :crazed:

I think all the main characters got released, I think the Shoveler, Fury, Blue Rahjah (spelling?), Garofalo's character (with the bowling ball), and the dude who they got to instruct the team were all released.

One movie I really want some actually good figures from is Stargate, those figures were GI Joed up the wazoo.

JediTricks
12-14-2004, 09:13 PM
Actually, like 7 or 8 figures were released, but they kinda sucked.

I have that The Bowler fig! It looks NOTHING like her, but I couldn't turn down buying a Janeane Garofalo action figure.

Slicker
12-14-2004, 09:16 PM
I should really make a master and post them all in one. But that would make sense.

Another movie I'd love to see figures made of and I don't think they've made them yet is Pulp Fiction. Nuf said.

Kidhuman
12-14-2004, 09:21 PM
The Princess Bride needs figures and The COunt of Monte Cristo as well.

Rocketboy
12-14-2004, 10:48 PM
Another movie I'd love to see figures made of and I don't think they've made them yet is Pulp Fiction. Nuf said.They do, sorta. They were Kubric-type of things.

jjreason
12-15-2004, 01:14 AM
Wow, interesting news on the MM stuff. I'll have to browse ebay to see what they looked like.

How 'bout the dwarves from Time Bandits?

Kidhuman
12-15-2004, 10:21 AM
Good call JJ, Time Bandits would be great to own as figures.

LTBasker
12-15-2004, 10:32 AM
The COunt of Monte Cristo as well.

I've been having my AOTC Bail Organa figure stand in for a Count of Monte Cristo, he just needs a cane to look the complete part. lol :D

aceguide
12-17-2004, 09:09 AM
Dune - 3 3/4" - the first pass at these toys was very ... vintage.

Bladerunner - Unleashed style

After seeing timebandits posted (which would rock) I'd like to see a couple of figs from the Adventures of Baron Munchausen.

Also have to second the calls for Fifth Element and Princess Bride.

Other films that have potential for good figs: Gladiator, Patriot, Tombstone, Silverado.

To me the most neglected (in quality) movie with the best potential would be Indiana Jones. I have one of the Disney figs out of necessity, but would love to see both 3 3/4" as well as a decent 12" line (the new GI Jos Indy looks awful).

Deoxyribonucleic
12-18-2004, 03:22 AM
although these two are not movies, I'd LOVE to see "V" and MASH figures done....ooohhh MY!

Last Starfighter might be pretty cool too, as well as many of the choices already made ie: Spaceballs!

Slicker
12-18-2004, 01:01 PM
Mash was a movie before it was a TV show so it rightfully belongs on the list. Those would make for good figures.

Rocketboy
12-18-2004, 11:07 PM
Mash was a movie before it was a TV show so it rightfully belongs on the list. Those would make for good figures.But wasn't there a different cast from the movie to series?
If so, then the TV cast would be more recognizable.

Slicker
12-19-2004, 12:12 AM
Actually I think most of them transitioned over to the TV series. I'm not 100% sure about it though.

plasticfetish
12-19-2004, 05:09 AM
Beetlejuice, ET, Harry & the HendersonsKenner made plenty of Beetlejuice toys, they were silly and fun, but I'd buy a good detailed Beetlejuice in a minute. E.T. saw way too much action -- you can probably still find those toys at TRU. Dark Crystal (http://www.muppetcentral.com/collectibles/fantasyworlds/toys.shtml) almost got made in the '80s. I think Sideshow did some 12" figures though. :confused: A 6" figure line would be super.

Pee-Wee's Big Adventure (or Playhouse, it's all good) is another one.Matchbox made them in the late '80s. (I have all but Cowboy Curtis.) Fun toys. :)

Buddy ("Elf")I can't understand why this figure hasn't been made. What a great idea, I love that movie.

Indiana Jones (but GOOD ones)The Kenner ones aren't bad. There's still time for something new though. If a new movie comes out, someone could go back and do another line of these from all of the films.

Silence of the LambsOoooh, I'd really like a Buffalo Bill figure with "skin suit" -- oh wait, no I wouldn't!!! (Hah.) A "normal" figure of him would be cool, and a good Lecter figure would be special also.

i would love bladerunner figuresYou and me both! This would probably be way at the top of my list. Give this one to Mezco... I'd freak out. I want a good figure of everyone! (Can't understand why these haven't been done yet.) Good Dune figures need to happen also. The LJN toys were kind of fun (I had a bunch but sold them) but they could have been better.

My God, Mystery Men needs figures BADLY.These figures by Playing Mantis were pretty good (good enough) I think. I really wanted a Casanova Frankenstein figure, but it never happened.

The Princess Bride needs figuresYes it does. Someone will have to do those some day.

After seeing timebandits posted (which would rock) I'd like to see a couple of figs from the Adventures of Baron Munchausen.There needs to be a line of "Terry Gilliam movie figures" made. I'd buy from Time Bandits, Baron Munchausen (love that movie), Brazil (these would be another of my top ten favorites), Jabberwocky and maybe from the new "The Brothers Grimm" movie.

although these two are not movies, I'd LOVE to see "V" and MASH figures done....ooohhh MY!There were M.A.S.H. figures made for the TV show and there were also (news to me) figures made for the movie. (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=348&item=5943209983&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW) (EDIT: Duh, those are from the TV show also. That "1969" date can't be right then. WTF? The film came out in '70.) That was the great Donald Sutherland before the equally great Alan Alda of course. :) "V" figures were made (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=2622&item=5943773681&rd=1) in the '80s also, by our friends at LJN.

-----

I'll have to think a bit about my list of most wanted. Hmmm...

stillakid
12-19-2004, 10:52 AM
Actually I think most of them transitioned over to the TV series. I'm not 100% sure about it though.

Uh, no. Gary Burghoff was the only principle who was in both.

The movie was in 1970. The TV series ran from '72 to '83. Gary worked from the film until '79.

Slicker
12-19-2004, 04:37 PM
Well there you have it. I wasn't sure at all but I recalled seeing a special on MASH and thought they said that some of them were in the TV show.

JediTricks
12-19-2004, 10:05 PM
I am still in shock that someone made M*A*S*H figures, that is bonkers.

plasticfetish
12-19-2004, 10:32 PM
Think about that kid that got the Jamie Farr in drag action figure for Christmas back in the '70s (or early '80s.) :(

El Chuxter
12-20-2004, 03:02 PM
Kenner made plenty of Beetlejuice toys, they were silly and fun, but I'd buy a good detailed Beetlejuice in a minute. E.T. saw way too much action -- you can probably still find those toys at TRU.

Yeah, I sure you can still find those amazing pig terds on clearance, right beside the Battlefield Earth figures TRU will never clear out. (Our great-grandchildren will walk into TRU and say, "Mommy, what the heck is 'Battlefield Earth,' and why do these toys suck so bad?")

But just one great ET figure, is that too much to ask? It's one of the highest grossing films ever, and it beat Star Wars in its initial release, fer cryin' out loud. :mad:

I've seen pictures of a really crappy 12" (?) scale Harry figure, too, but I'd love a highly-detailed plastic figure, even if it's just a McFarlane statue.

If there were a full line of Beetlejuice figures again (not entirely out of the realm of possibility), I think there need to be some animated-style figures (at least of Beetlejuice and Lydia) mixed in. As much as I loved the movie, I think the cartoon was at least as good, which is really rare for those spin-off 'toons.

plasticfetish
12-20-2004, 08:26 PM
Yeah, I sure you can still find those amazing pig terds on clearance, right beside the Battlefield Earth figures TRU will never clear out. (Our great-grandchildren will walk into TRU and say, "Mommy, what the heck is 'Battlefield Earth,' and why do these toys suck so bad?")If we did a thread that was the opposite of this one, "What films didn't need action figures?" I'd say those Battlefield Earth toys would be at the top of my list.

We can only hope that in the age of our grandchildren, that no one remembers Battlefield Earth, or anything else to do with L. Ron -- that, and we can only hope that TRU is still in business. ;)

Rocketboy
12-22-2004, 06:10 PM
Yeah, we also need a sweet Napolean Dynamite figure.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
12-22-2004, 08:16 PM
Yeah, we also need a sweet Napolean Dynamite figure.
Gosh! I already said this, like, an infinity ago! ;) :D

Here's a more extensive list of Napoleon figures we need:
*Dancin' Napoleon in "Vote for Pedro" tee with boots and enhanced articulation for sweet poses, with tots and time machine
*"Killer Time" Napoleon in brown suit, with voice chip or something so he can have some phrases
*Gym Class Napoleon in gym clothes with tetherball
*Pedro with removable wig, cake, candles, Sledgehammer, bike ramp
*Deb with Glamour Shots camera and carry case thing
*"Killer Time" Deb with "real big" sleeves
*Kip with computer, smoothie
*Pimp Kip in gangsta clothes
*LaFawnduh
*Uncle Rico with football, camcorder, steak
*Tina the "Fat Lard" llama with ham casserole
*Napoleon's Grandma with 4-wheeler
*Pedro's cousins with car

Okay, that might be a bit extensive. :D :crazed:

Rocketboy
12-22-2004, 09:44 PM
No, actually that sounds about right, but they all need voice chips.
The movie is far too quoteable not to have them.

aceguide
12-23-2004, 10:19 AM
I am still in shock that someone made M*A*S*H figures, that is bonkers.

They also made several hot wheels like sets with the helecopters and ambulences.

While character names crossed over from the movie the only actor that did so was Radar. The movie is clutch - I definitely own it.

Dark Marble
12-23-2004, 11:17 AM
I would really like to have figures from the Princess Bride, Willy Wonka, the New Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, and Unbreakable (Mcfarlane). I think Bruno and Sam as Mr. Glass would be cool. I would also like to see Mcfarlane do figures for Shrek 2. My daughter loves that movie, but the new figures pale in comparison to the Mcfarlane figures I bought her from the original Shrek.

JediTricks
12-24-2004, 03:26 PM
Well, it turns out there was another MASH line that was in the same scale as Star Wars figures, that one had 2 Klingers, one in a dress. The line also featured a few vehicles. Matchbox in the late '90s took existing molds and slapped the MASH name on 'em as part of their TV Classis line (or some similar name like that).

RooJay
12-31-2004, 02:04 AM
Forgive me for coming into this a little late and no, I didn't really read through all five pages so far, but here's my list:

the Indiana Jones Saga
Last Starfighter
Braveheart
Highlander
Gladiator
Tombstone
Excalibur
Dragon Slayer
Saving Private Ryan
Pulp Fiction
Back to the Future
Pee Wee's Big Adventure
The Mummy and The Mummy Returns (I'm refuse to count the previous efforts)
Mission Impossible (ditto)
Aliens and Predator (all the characters this time - not just the aliens...[I]as they appear in the films!)
Buckaroo Banzai
Blade 2
Dark Crystal (Sideshow's single misstep shall not be counted)
Labyrinth
Sky Captain
I, Robot
The Dirty Dozen
The Wild Bunch
Resident Evil 1 and 2
Unbreakable
Pitch Black
El Mariachi, Desperado and Once Upon a Time in Mexico
From Dusk 'til Dawn
Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (here's hopin' we get a decent line for Burton's Charlie and the Chocolate Factory!)
Return of the Living Dead
Willow
Troy
Lemony Snicket
Fist Full of Dollars, For a Few Dollars More and The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
Fight Club
The Seven Samurai (and no, overpriced, impossible to find imported versions do not count)
Leon: the Professional
The Fifth Element
Blade Runner
Yojimbo
Zatoichi
The Princess Bride
Unforgiven
The Adventures of Robin Hood
The Seahawk
The Black Pirate
The Neverending Story
The Untouchables
The Last Samurai

uhh...that's all I can think of for right now. :D

El Chuxter
02-29-2008, 02:18 AM
I'm not needlessly dredging up an old thread.

I just thought how cool it would be to have figures based on The Magnificent Seven. As they wouldn't have real play value, there should be ten figures total (Vin, Chris, Britt, Chico, Harry, Bernardo, Lee, Calvera, and two of the farmers).

I would kill for those figures. No, really. I would literally go out into the street and find a random old lady and commit murder for Magnificent Seven figures. Hell, skip Calvera and the farmers. Just the Seven are all that are absolutely vital.

I'd run over my own mother if someone made a 12" Britt figure with a spring-loaded action feature that could throw a knife with deadly accuracy.

But y'know what's sad? A few of these came true, but most didn't.

TheRealDubya
02-29-2008, 06:11 PM

I for one am glad you did dredge this up because I love this topic and had missed it previously. I'm going to read the entire thread and then come back with my ideas. I have lots. Ideally, I would want to see a master collection, universally compatable with other and with interchangeable accessories, vehicles etc. Like Kubricks, but all in the 3 3/4" range.

Okay, back in a bit after I've read the history.

Alright, I'm back. I'm going to use RooJay's list as my starting point, because he has a lot of what I am thinking. Reading through the history, I can see that (obviously) a HUGE chunk of stuff that folks wanted has come out in various forms, and the Indy line is right around the corner, which seemed like the number #1 request.

As mentioned above, my ideal would be a very well articulated line, in 3 3/4" Star Wars/GI Joe scale. I think Waves of 6-8 figures would be best, mixing up movies, perhaps sticking with themes ("Ancient Warriors", "Future Fighters", "Gunslingers", etc.) The manufacturer would not make every major character, but would just pick key figures to make up waves. Here is my dream list of movies (and some TV shows) to see figures from:

"Dirty" Harry Callahan
2001: A Space Odyssey
Alien
Aliens
Back to the Future
Battlestar Galactica (Classic and Modern)
Blade Runner
Braveheart
Bullitt
Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid
Clash of the Titans
Close Encounters
Conan
Dark City
Dark Crystal
Die Hard
Dragon Slayer
Dune
E.T.
El Mariachi, Desperado and Once Upon a Time in Mexico
Escape From New York
Excalibur
Ghostbusters
Gladiator
Highlander
Iron Giant
James Bond
Jaws
John Carpenter's The Thing
Labyrinth
Last Starfighter
Lawrence of Arabia
Leon: the Professional
Lethal Weapon
Lost
Minority Report
Pitch Black
Predator
Robocop
Romancing the Stone
Saving Private Ryan
Sergio Leone Series
Silverado
Sky Captain
Speed
Superman (plus Zod and Luthor), from Superman I & II
The Adventures of Robin Hood
The Black Pirate
The Dirty Dozen
The Fifth Element
The Jack Ryan films
The Jason Bourne films
The Karate Kid
The Matrix
The Neverending Story
The Princess Bride
The Road Warrior
The Rocketeer
The Seahawk
The Seven Samurai
The Terminator Series
The Untouchables
The Wild Bunch
Time Bandits
Tombstone
Tron
Troy
Unbreakable
Unforgiven
V for Vendetta
Willow

JetsAndHeels
02-29-2008, 08:00 PM
I would love to see some figures based on one of my favorite horror flicks, Re-Animator. A Herbert West figure, complete with his green re-animation fluid and the severed head of Dr. Carl Hill...that would be awesome. :)

And I know these are not movies, but Legion of Superheroes and Supernatural both are lines I would definately buy.

Qui-Long Gone
02-29-2008, 10:57 PM

I just thought how cool it would be to have figures based on The Magnificent Seven. As they wouldn't have real play value, there should be ten figures total (Vin, Chris, Britt, Chico, Harry, Bernardo, Lee, Calvera, and two of the farmers).

I would kill for those figures. No, really. I would literally go out into the street and find a random old lady and commit murder for Magnificent Seven figures. Hell, skip Calvera and the farmers. Just the Seven are all that are absolutely vital.

I'd run over my own mother if someone made a 12" Britt figure with a spring-loaded action feature that could throw a knife with deadly accuracy.

But y'know what's sad? A few of these came true, but most didn't.

And to make it worth while, the Seven Samurai too! :thumbsup: That would be a great double pack....

tagmac
03-04-2008, 11:20 PM
Definitely Willow! When the movie came out, all we got were those crappy, 2-inch "Unleashed" style figs, but with much less detail. The time is right for some quality figures, of which last year would have been perfect for the film's 20th anniversary.

They should be released in three waves, six figures each:

Wave 1: Willow w/Elora Danaan, Madmartigan, Sorsha, General Kael, Nockmarr soldier, Death dog 2-pack (Sorsha, Kael, and Madmartigan w/ removable helmets)

Wave 2: Bavmorda, Raziel, Airk, Franjean/Rool 2-pack, Nockmarr soldier w/ different armor, Meegosh

Wave 3: Burglecutt/Vohnkarr 2-pack, soldier from Airk's army, Troll, Cherlindrea, High Aldwin, Kiaia w/ Mims & Ranon

Mister Roboto
03-05-2008, 10:37 AM
Love Actually figures please

TheRealDubya
03-05-2008, 11:49 AM
Love Actually figures please

Since I'm not sure if you're joking or serious...

Half the cast has been made as either Harry Potter or Pirates figures, plus Martin Freeman got a Hitchiker's Guide fig, Chiwetel has to have some Serenity piece and Liam, of course, has Batman Returns and Phantom Menace figs. The custom parts are there.

But I hope you're kidding.

Mister Roboto
03-05-2008, 05:36 PM
Yeah, I was kidding. I'd rather get Titantic mini-figures and re-enact the sinking in my toilet.

Sinscia Fat'o
03-05-2008, 06:10 PM
Willow
Lord of the Rings (3 3/4 inch scale so it's easy to army build.)
James Bond
Fifth Element
Buffy the Vampire slayer (Movie) :)
Space Balls (Great Hasbro figures)

Though i would only buy figures from Willow, Fifth Element, and Lord of the Rings...The Buffy figure i would just buy Buffy and Pike...Space Balls...I would jusr want Yogurt and Lonestar.

Just to name a few...

El Chuxter
03-05-2008, 10:18 PM
They made Titanic figures. At least they made a 12" Molly Brown. She looked, no joke, like Richard Dreyfuss.

Mister Roboto
03-06-2008, 12:24 PM
They made Titanic figures. At least they made a 12" Molly Brown. She looked, no joke, like Richard Dreyfuss.

Amazing, but that would never fit in my toilet.

How about I'm Gonna Get You Sucka figures? Tell me the Wayans Brothers don't understand marketing.