PDA

View Full Version : I'm back!

sith_killer_99
12-12-2004, 11:12 AM
Wow, it's been a few months now hasn't it. Well I am back.

First of all, I want to apologize for the unscheduled disappearence. When Uncle Sam says you have to go...you have to go. Without getting into any details, I had to leave (out of the country) for a few months on really short notice. I was without internet access. :cry: Then to make matters worse, my wife had to go to Ohio shortly after I left to take care of her grandfather, who had a stroke after he went in for surgery.

Next I want to apologize to all those I was in the middle of trading with, I have some catching up to do there and I will do my best to get it all straightened out.

I would also like to apologize to Steve for bailing on the moderator duty while I was away.

I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving and I hope everyone is doing well. Unfortunatly, now that I am back I will be working overtime until further notice. I will still hit the boards as ofter as possible, but it will probably be less that it was before I left, for a while anyway.

Peace, love and MTFBWY :D

Bobby Fett
12-12-2004, 06:31 PM
Welcome back! :D We missed you.

DarthBrandon
12-12-2004, 06:59 PM
Welcome back sith_killer_99, I figured you were on a secret mission or something like that. :D I hope all is well & it's good to see you back.

TC & Peace

Brandon

kool-aid killer
12-12-2004, 07:53 PM
Welcome back Sith Killer. Glad to see that youre doing fine. I sent you an email months ago about some of your items up for trade/sell so if you get the chance give me a response. But once again, its good to see you back here on the forums.

Kidhuman
12-12-2004, 09:44 PM
SK99, welcome home. I am glad all is good with you. Sorry to hear about the Mrs. uncle. Missed your input tons. Good to see ya back. :beard: to you.

JediTricks
12-12-2004, 11:25 PM
WB SK99, glad to see you're actually alive and still thinking of the forums. Hope everything goes your way from now on.

The 'Xir
12-13-2004, 04:51 PM
Well Welcome back from Someone who just got back themselves!!! Hope all is well, and with everyone here on the boards! I myself, haven't been online since 9/25/04 according to this sites log! Nothing as exciting or mysterious as a government mission. However I've been extremely busy with my Business during the Xmas holiday, but my computer got fried(again). Then my landlord sold my house(well his house) so I had to move, which was just a load of fun :rolleyes: , so I just got my computer back and internet turned on this past weekend!
Welcome back again 99, but now I must head over to the conventions thread, 'cause I gotta see what's up with the boys and the whole CelebIII event! Cheers!!! :D

Kidhuman
12-13-2004, 05:10 PM
WB Xir. Missed you too.

dr_evazan22
12-17-2004, 01:48 PM
Welcome back Sk and 'Xir! Glad to hear your both healthy and doing well.

Hellboy
12-17-2004, 08:21 PM
Nice to see you back killer your absence was noticed and your presence was missed. Hopefully your situation has stabilized long enough for you to enjoy the holidays.

Glad to see you're back as well 'Xir. My mother went through a similar situation with her landlord after living in the house for only a few months so I feel for ya.

Deoxyribonucleic
12-18-2004, 03:13 AM
Just GLAD you're alive and well. There was some worry going on there about you buddy! ;) But your situation is MOST understandable. Good to see you're back you ol' :Pirate:

lol

sith_killer_99
12-18-2004, 11:56 AM
It's great to be back, even if it is in a somewhat limited capacity. Still working long hours during the weekdays.

Becky, I have your HOF Stormtrooper, I will get it out on monday and PM you the tracking number.

I should be around for a while, though I will be gone the month of August (2005).

I am also planning to hit the big CIII in April!!!! :D There is another mission comming up in March, but they will most likely send someone else, since I went last time and I am going out in August.

jjreason
12-18-2004, 12:09 PM
Hey SK!!!! Great to see you back, and great to know you're okay. PM me when the dust settles, I still have your stuff here from our trade that got put on hold. Believe me, I understand, it's just like Attack of the Clones......

"WHAT WOULD SK DO IF HE WERE IN YOUR SHOES????????"

"He would.............. do his duty."

:D

InsaneJediGirl
12-18-2004, 12:41 PM
Welcome back SK and Xir!

Deoxyribonucleic
12-18-2004, 10:17 PM
It's great to be back, even if it is in a somewhat limited capacity. Still working long hours during the weekdays.

Becky, I have your HOF Stormtrooper, I will get it out on monday and PM you the tracking number.

I should be around for a while, though I will be gone the month of August (2005).

I am also planning to hit the big CIII in April!!!! :D There is another mission comming up in March, but they will most likely send someone else, since I went last time and I am going out in August.

NO WORRIES...relax, take all the time you need :) Just glad you are back in one piece my friend!

Honestly, I'd completely forgotten about it until I saw your name pop up LOL I was gone for a couple of months too...brain elsewhere ;)

The 'Xir
12-27-2004, 06:58 PM
Hey, Just wanted to send my thanX to everyone as well, and I hope everyone had an enjoyable Xmas! One of my new year resolutions will be to make more time for this site, 'cause I really wanna communicate more with everyone hear, in hopes of seeing some of you at CelebIII! The Conventions thread is dead, so I'll just have to organize how some of us can hook up out there through these 'General' threads!
For those that I've talked to in one fashion or another(way back when), I'd like to reastablish some of those communications! For example, Dr Evazan, although we always played phone tag w/each other, I always had your phone# in my Cell Phone along with Kh and others, but I recently lost my cell, so if anyone wants to send me their new #'s You can through my email for now until I get a new Phone(#will be the same).
I remember telling some other members how, my AOL account was so screwed up that I couldn't use my IM, but now I staightened that out as well! My new ID is: TheXir1. Please feel free to add me to your buddy lists and hopefully we can keep in touch that way!
I've also never been active on this site, in the colecting/trading and selling areas, and hope to do some of that as well! My own business site I have with my bus. partners we plan on revamping all of January, and hopefully that will be up and running to a standard of where I'll feel atleast proud enough of to share with all of you, and maybe be another avenue that I'll be able to keep in touch with some SSG'ers!!!
I'm currently down in MD with my parents during this holiday week, but will go back upto The Cuse for New Years, so I'll be back on my computer, and hopefully we'll see some emails from you guys and start IMing some of you as well! Have a great New Years, and hopefully I'll talk to ya soon! Peace!! :D and MTFBWY...Always The 'Xir

dr_evazan22
12-28-2004, 02:29 PM
Xir - I'll PM my number to you. Lets see if we can meet some time while your down this way. I'm off Wed (tomorrow) and next Mon 1/3.