PDA

View Full Version : post otc figures found at TRU

ronhudy
07-09-2004, 12:21 PM
Yesterday, I found Cloud Car Pilot, Cloud City Leia, and Lobot at Craig/Las Vegas Blvd. Wal-Mart (near Nellis AFB). They had 2 or 3 of each. I only picked up the Cloud Car Pilot - the others don't appeal to me, and Leia is so tiny...

Also, Centennial Wal-Mart had several of the following:

Dagobah Luke, Yoda, Spirit Obi-Wan, R2-D2 (I picked up 1 of each).
Also X-Wing Luke (only saw a couple), Han Solo (the same Saga version), Cloud City Leia, Lobot, and Chewbacca.

ronhudy
07-12-2004, 03:26 PM
On Saturday, I also picked up Luke Jedi, Darth Vader, and Biker Scout at Centennial Wal-Mart. Only one of each on the pegs....SORRY!

(But it looks like all the Wal-Marts here should be getting a nice selection over the next few days...)

ronhudy
07-19-2004, 02:26 PM
Found VOTC Ben and Han at K-mart on Rancho/Craig. Bought Ben...Han looks lame. How many more times do we need him in the same pose/same outfit???

ronhudy
08-02-2004, 05:57 PM
More OTC figures popping up:

Saw 2 IG-88's and Bespin Luke at Centennial Wal-Mart Sunday night. Picked up an IG-88 - the Luke didn't appeal to me, and the bubble was smashed a little anyway.

Saw a couple Bossks at Craig/Clayton Wal-Mart. I got the Saga Gold card one a few weeks back - didn't pick this one up. They also had at least 20 VOTC too. A mix of Ben, Leia, and Han...I still have not spotted a Luke anywhere.

ronhudy
08-06-2004, 06:30 PM
Visited Target at Craig/Clayton today.

Saw:
VOTC Han and Ben, a few of each.
OTC Millenium Falcon (I'm definitely pickin' one up for my kids this weekend!)
OTC X-Wing
OTC Tie Fighter
Lots of OTC lightsabers
Unleashed Obi-Wan
Galactic Heros Luke/R2D2
Some Saga Dengar/Jodanna/Bossk/Antilles

HAPPY HUNTING!

realst8guy72
08-21-2004, 04:21 AM
picked up the ultimate in variations!!!!!!!!!!!!

i picked up a boba fett otc#14 w/ "MISSING SHOULDER EMBLEM" 2 nites ago at cheyenne & rainbow wal mart!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO

ronhudy
08-21-2004, 10:11 AM
picked up the ultimate in variations!!!!!!!!!!!!

i picked up a boba fett otc#14 w/ "MISSING SHOULDER EMBLEM" 2 nites ago at cheyenne & rainbow wal mart!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO

NICE FIND!!!

I found Greedo last night at Centennial Wal-Mart. My son has the whole Star Wars theme going in his room now...we're hanging figures all over the walls! I want to get the Millenium Falcon for him too and hang it from the ceiling.

ronhudy
08-23-2004, 06:16 PM
Anyone seen the carrying cases in town yet?

ronhudy
08-25-2004, 04:57 PM
Wal-Mart at Craig/Clayton had some more OTC figs out today. A couple each of: ROTJ Boba Fett, Greedo, Stormtrooper, X-wing Luke, Dagobah Luke, Dagobah Spirit Obi-Wan, Dagobah Yoda, Dagobah R2-D2, ROTJ Vader, Tatooine C3PO.

Any word on cases in town yet? Anybody...?

DarthDavid13
08-26-2004, 05:10 PM
found the cases at the Super Wal-Mart on Decatur/Charleston, plus Dagobah wave, IG-88 Bossk clean R2-D2 Luke Jedi, the galactic heroes and 12" Luke.

Found all the 12" at K-Mart on Sahara/Pecos plus the cantina 3-pack

realst8guy72
08-27-2004, 04:03 AM
any news yet on any of the newer otc figs like tusken, jawas, snow trooper, or ewoks hitting anywhere?? seems like everyplace is hitting a dry spell especially up west from summerlin to centennial hills.

ronhudy
08-27-2004, 10:06 AM
found the cases at the Super Wal-Mart on Decatur/Charleston, plus Dagobah wave, IG-88 Bossk clean R2-D2 Luke Jedi, the galactic heroes and 12" Luke.

Found all the 12" at K-Mart on Sahara/Pecos plus the cantina 3-pack

Thanks DarthDavid13! I went last night and picked up one each of the cases...they're being put away until Xmas actually, for my kids.

any news yet on any of the newer otc figs like tusken, jawas, snow trooper, or ewoks hitting anywhere?? seems like everyplace is hitting a dry spell especially up west from summerlin to centennial hills.

I haven't seen them anywhere yet, but Centennial Hills had some more OTC of the first two waves out last night, mostly the Dagobah stuff, LOTS of ROTJ Darth and Luke, and plenty of Stormtroopers, Greedo & C3PO. I imagine they'll put the case/figure display up this weekend. :)

Happy Hunting!

ronhudy
09-01-2004, 10:25 AM
I was in the Craig/Clayton Wal-Mart this morning. They had a new display up. On one side of it was Millenium Falcons, on the other side was ALL OF THE FIRST 4 VOTC figures (Luke, Leia, Han, Obi-Wan) at least 20 of each. On top was a bunch of lightsabers.

realst8guy72
09-01-2004, 11:57 AM
picked up last night votc darth vader & yoda at walmart (RAINBOW / SPRING MT.) i found a sealed case on a pallet and thats all that was in there as far as new votc was concerned. case breakdown as is....

2 darth vader
2 yoda
2 luke skywalker
2 obi-wan

NO SIGN OF LANDO OR C-3PO.
guess we know that the 4 new hope figures are pretty much peg warmers except for luke & leia.

ronhudy
09-07-2004, 11:04 AM
Was in Meadows Lane Toys R Us this weekend. They had a lot of OTC stuff out, but nothing we haven't really seen in the other stores, except the Endor Ambush multi-pack. Looks pretty cool, but I didn't feel like droppin' the $20+ for it just yet. They had a bunch of the Skiff Guard and Jedi Warrior Saga multi-packs too.

They were having a 50% off sale on green tagged items throughout the store, but the only thing in the SW section I saw with green tags were (2) 12" Leia's w/ carbonite block, and the packages were beat to hell. Even at the 50%, they were still $13, so I ended up leaving empty handed...

realst8guy72
09-07-2004, 04:48 PM
seems like the latest OTC wave such as the boring *** dagobah wave seem to be hitting everywhere, while other ones like lobot, cloud car pilot,ewoks,jawas,tusken raider,snowtrooper are coming up virtualy impossible to find. havent seen any of those yet, but i hope to soon. i did in fact pick up a saga blue card general lando 2 weeks ago mysteriously at target at boca park. how that happened is beyond me. no sign of general madine or han solo, but at least i got one of them.

realst8guy72
09-07-2004, 04:51 PM
also...one more thing....anyone looking for the cantina 3 pack exclusive at kmart????? i found 3 of them today at the kmart down by the dmv on e. sahara. i dont collect those, so i left them. they were sitting on the bottom shelf. hope someone gets one who needs one. happy hunting.

realst8guy72
09-10-2004, 02:52 PM
new OTC found finally!!

last night i went to walmart on spring mt. & rainbow and picked up a snowtrooper, an ewok & the jawas. i opened them right out of a sealed case, but no sign of the tusken raider. there were 2 snowtroopers, 1 jawas & 1 ewok and the rest were the usual crap thats been hanging on the pegs keeping them warm. why does kenner/hasbro keep putting out newer figures in limited supply, and bombard the pegs with crap thats been hanging around for months ??????????????????? VERY FRUSTRATING!!!!

ronhudy
09-10-2004, 04:26 PM
new OTC found finally!!

Cool!

Craig/Clayton Wal-Mart had another display up this week of the cases and the IG-88/Bossk wave, but nothing really new. They probably have more OTC stuff than I've seen at any other single store.

realst8guy72
09-11-2004, 11:33 AM
yea but thats the thing.....everywhere you go, thats all you find. the same ol' crap thats been hangin on the pegs for weeks & weeks now. i hit just about every walmart yesterday, and turned up empty handed. i wish they would staop flooding the market w/ dagobah wave and start getting some newer things out there.

ronhudy
09-11-2004, 12:53 PM
yea but thats the thing.....everywhere you go, thats all you find. the same ol' crap thats been hangin on the pegs for weeks & weeks now. i hit just about every walmart yesterday, and turned up empty handed. i wish they would staop flooding the market w/ dagobah wave and start getting some newer things out there.

Yup. And what's with Target?! Everyone I've been to got in the first OTC wave, a few VOTC Ben/Han, and a few lightsabers and that's about it. Nothing new in 2 months!

Hopefully when the DVD hits, they'll sell some of the older merchandise and get some new stuff out.

realst8guy72
09-11-2004, 06:47 PM
went to target today at flamingo & 215 and they had jawas, wicket, & 2 snowtroopers, so it looks as if they got 1 case of that wave.

ronhudy
09-13-2004, 12:13 PM
Went to Centennial Wal-Mart this past Saturday. They had (1) Wicket, (3) Snowtroopers, (2) Jawas, (1) Chewbacca, (1) Tie Fighter Pilot, (1) Princess Leia (New Hope), a couple of C3PO's - and TONS of Dagobah, ROTJ Luke, Han Solo's, and X-wing Luke. I was also lucky enough to find a VOTC Yoda. There was only one - there were TONS of the 1st VOTC wave, too.

Went back on Sunday - all of the latest OTC wave was gone!

realst8guy72
09-13-2004, 01:56 PM
is there anywhere in town that anyone knows of where i can find pretty much a good selection of the 03 & 04 blue saga cards?? i still need a bunch of gaps filled up in that collection.

ronhudy
09-13-2004, 02:26 PM
is there anywhere in town that anyone knows of where i can find pretty much a good selection of the 03 & 04 blue saga cards?? i still need a bunch of gaps filled up in that collection.

It's hard to say. The last few decent assortments I have seen have been at various Targets, mainly the Northwest. Wal-Marts seem to have only a handful. What figures are you looking for? I may be able to help you out. I have some that I'd be willing to part with. I have pretty much got out of collecting one of every carded figure and don't really feel like hanging on to everything I have anymore. Too darn much and takes up too much room! My son has kind of taken over the collecting. Nowadays, we just buy whatever figures have good sculpts or ones we don't have.

Send me an e-mail at rfhudy@yahoo.com

realst8guy72
09-20-2004, 12:34 AM
just picked up at spring mt. & rainbow walmart............

otc bib fortuna
otc lando skiff
otc lando general
otc han solo in atst gear
otc general madine
otc hoth vader
otc death star vader
otc slave leia
otc gammorean guard
otc tusken raider
otc imperial scan crew trooper

Darth Alex
09-30-2004, 01:14 AM
First off, hello to everyone-I'm from NE PA and I gotta say Vegas is a real trip! I'm here on a family reunion and having a blast.

Now...I called every Target, Walmart, and TRU in the phone book-I didn't rent a car, so I figured if the ROTJ VOTC(main thing I'm looking for) is here I'd have it held and get a taxi.

Boy, these stores have none of it except VOTC Ben and Han-just like back home!

I called a couple collectible stores in the book, but they didn't have the ROTJ VOTC and the prices were insane for what they did have...$26 for Leia!!!!

So, I guess the hobby is in just as lousy shape in NV as it is in PA...

Is there anyone around here I can call before I go back on Friday to try and get the new waves...? Any help would be most appreciated...thanks...

Darth Alex
10-01-2004, 12:31 AM
So, I called another bunch of stores and got nowhere with finding any new otc or votc. I do feel for everyone out here; it's just as dry back home in NE PA.

Well, it's back to NE PA on 10/01. Cool town, too much to do in a week. I'll definitely come back in 05 after the release of ROTS!

realst8guy72
12-14-2004, 04:04 PM
found the new post otc figs yesterday at TRU on sunset & stephanie, including both variations of the queen amidala